NFT Console Cringe

The devs also said the console will be 500 dollars

Attached: Polish_20220707_200136446.jpg (720x1050, 357.78K)

Do we really need a thread about this every two minutes?

Nope. Last one of the night

>STORE YOUR K/D ON THE BLOCK CHAIN
>IT TAKES SEVERAL HOURS AND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF ELECTRICITY FOR EACH PIECE OF DATA

Yeah isn't it like 200 million dollars to store a 2GB game

>500 dollars
Can I pay in ape pictures?

wow it's almost like it's a scam designed to prey on people who already fall for scams.

Nope. I asked
Ethereum only

>Polium
Like the disease?

What's more likely to come out this or the Soulja Console?

Souija console
That actually came out

He actually got it off the ground? I thought he had to remove it from his website because of all the stolen roms.

Nope. He sold Chinese consoles

based scamja both

You know, he should just shut up already. There's already plenty of retards enough that will be scammed by this for him to make bank

>discord light mode
but why

Why do people give a shit about this vaporware scam so much? I literally would never have heard of this if Any Forums didn't spam it all day.

Bot account on a Chinese tablet so nothing's stolen
Using a VPN

Indirect sunlight is far brighter than your monitor. Try opening a window once in a while.

It's like the ouya
A fun thing to laugh at in these times of horrible suffering

Yeah I don't get the light mode hate.
It's just bright

>"muh blockchain"
>proceeds to create something that has 0 advantages over a system using a traditional database system
God I miss when this shit was just "and here's how to buy LSD on the internet while not paying taxes".
Also
>We will try using ARM and X64
The ISA is not going to be the defining factor in performance, X64 is also specifically referring to AMD64 which is a 64 bit version of the 32 bit X86 ISA which comes from the fact that intel's CPUs in the early days were usually (some number to denote generation)86 and is a completely different ISA to ARM64.
>We discovered a way to allow 8k 120 with RT
You cannot universally say "It will play all games at X rez with Y FPS" because not every game will have the same performance.
It could potentially SUPPORT these things, but actually achieving them in a game would be exceptionally difficult.
>The CPU will have enough cores and RAM to multitask and run games from different servers/networks.
Any computer with, at the minimum, a core 2 duo, an ethernet port and enough memory run the needed application could theoretically do this.
This means next to nothing.

Attached: 1626931558884.jpg (225x225, 8.66K)

The difference here is that the Ouya was shoved in everyone's face due to normies and journos gushing over it and making it the most successful Kickstarter at the time. Meanwhile this shit could've lived and died without a single sale, but you dumbasses couldn't help yourselves from wanting to hate something to the point of obsession and end up giving it more attention than it would've ever gotten on its own.

that was just a re-branded cheap chinese "100 games in 1" console.