Digimon

You guys fucking lied to me. I bought this game thinking I was going to have a magical experience.
>Extremely repetitive environments
>Characterization and dialogue is horrendously shallow, makes Genshin Impact look deep in comparison
>Horrible balance, some digimon are blatantly just bad for no reason
>Normal mode is too easy, hard mode is too hard and is full of artificial difficulty like the opponent getting multiple turns before you do and breaking the game's mechanics
>Unskippable cutscenes
>Game only vaguely tells you where to go, except you have to search everywhere to go to a specific spot or talk to a specific character to progress in the story. A guide is mandatory.

I didn't even get started on Hacker's Memory yet

Attached: digimoncybersleuthsteam.png (636x530, 511.5K)

>You guys fucking lied to me
But I've always said it was shit, Digimon fans are just desperate for a good game so they'll say any 5/10is a masterpiece.

Nobody said it was magical. It's just a good solid game IF YOU LIKE DIGIMON IN THE FIRST PLACE.
It's like a Persona 4 lite.
Sorry you didnt like it, but most of us Digichads do.

Yup

everyone shat on this game everytime someone brought it up and only starving digimon fans like it (like me)
fuck off

It's a Vita game. You expected far too much

I was one of those anons. I don't actually play bideo games, I just shill ones that have cool cover art so retards on Any Forums buy them. Get fukt retard.

I just like the digimon

I told you it was shitty, you were warned.

I'm sorry bro, I just want a good Digimans

Attached: Cope.gif (640x640, 907.05K)

It's nothing like persona faggot.
Persona is a boring slog. This game has fun digimon grinding and cool art.

>You guys fucking lied to me. I bought this game thinking I was going to have a magical experience.
Did you just ignore every single comment saying it's shit while looking for the same 5 ip's saying its good?
Ive been saying its trash since whenever the fuck it was still on the vita.

LMao thanks for funding digimon survive beta players.

Always do the opposite of what Any Forums says. Always.
It's not a joke or a meme.

Fanatical sold this for 10 euros, op you're fucking retarded
I almost bought it but said "meh, I'll buy SMT3 instead"

I have a strong suspicion this is samefag.

Yes, those are all legitmate issues with the game, but nobody here fucking reccomends CS without those caveats these days and they are SO on the nose it sounds like one of the retards who constantly seethes about CS pretending to be a new player

>tranime
>not shitty

I really disliked how the dungeons were the lamest shit. they spent what I imagine most of the budget on the models i wish they had some pose feature at the least you already have the party standing next to you and you only get the full party view at the ass end of the game for 1 scene. I FUCKING HATE that you have near 0 interaction with your digimon at all in this fucking game and the only time you can talk with them are when they are not with you.

I'm the last one you quoted, that's the only post of mine. Let me prove it:

pic related is the only good Digimon game, no one here will ever agree with me and my lonesome opinion

Attached: MV5BOTZhNzZmZDgtZThhNS00NTAwLWEyNDAtOTQxZDY5NDM5OTg2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_.jpg (721x738, 141.98K)

Based.

Attached: Snatchmon_concept.jpg (862x584, 184.55K)

Had more fun with next order. digimon 3 is better game than cyber shit.

It's a fucking traditional JRPG, you should have realized both them and the weeaboos addicted to glorified slot machines are shit by the age of 25 top, 15 optimally.

Based post this game sucks shit

Before I can think you're stupid I need to ask you something. Do you consider the V-pets such as pic-related Digimon games?

Attached: FL_UW-HVEAIyEYQ.jfif.jpg (1079x1501, 353.92K)

I love all the ps1 games they released. Every one of them could be 10/10 with a little fine tuning and I have no idea why they don't release ports of them instead of making niche VN shit like survive which took forever to develop and is going to sell horribly

>royal knights
>demon lords
>X antibody
The trifecta of franchise killing cancer

Look for more of the same in Hacker's Memory.

The only real positive is that the actual mons got a pretty decent re-balance that let you actually use shit that isn't just def-piercing by nerfing boss defenses and ticking up your average damage

>everyone who hates the game is the same guy
Retard. I'm neither of those three and I came here to say the same thing. I've always said it's shit and the only reason it got shilled around here was out of spite for Pokemon and not because it's good. It's extremely repetitive, the combat is mindless, the story is retarded (b-b-but someone dies so it's MATUUUUUUURE) and the dungeons are drab. It's shit and I wish Bandai would drop the Digimon Story formula for good because it's been boring from the start and it has somehow been getting worse with time.