Breath of the Wild

Can it ever be surpassed?

Attached: 1641935622155.jpg (847x1000, 455.84K)

yes

In overrated status? Probably not.

i want her to raise her armpits

i want to paizuri it

Yes, if they make the map tinier but her ass and breasts bigger

Attached: __princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_and_1_more_drawn_by_tiamat_momokuri_mannen__91046f1951a281878750958b91c0f937.jpg (2508x3541, 1.39M)

she looks like she fucks green guys

god i wish i was that pizza

There's a suspicious amount of crap food lying around for a woman with a body as nice as that

yeah im eating all the food

Do women REALLY just sit around in ripped stockings and their underwear?

thats the joke

>all the high calorie junk food
>munching away on a pocky
>playing ring fit
The artist behind this piece is probably obese.

Rough sex with Zelda

* Only for Ganondorf while Link watches from behind a crack in the door

I'd rather she just ate the junk food and got a nice soft belly.

I think the triforces on her underwear should be replaced with a certain word, and I think you know to what word I am referring to

Glad I wasn’t the only Any Forumsfag fucking seething at this. She’s literally just ending up with a net gain of calories, just sweatier and more slowly.

It blew my mind to find out that a large portion of women are genuinely insecure about eating in front of men.
Eat whatever you want, damn.

i need to lick pusy gamers...

Attached: PeachMilky - Ring Fit Zelda (1) (2).png (874x1311, 1.27M)

Explain. She's working out and sweating a lot. She's clearly losing weight. I remember losing weight when I was hitting the gym years ago and I ate a ton of junk food.

Attached: 1ec25727b25912ea73d8c9a1988f0668_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.jpg (636x672, 253.59K)

Tell me more based user

>junk food diet
>toned body
Tell me how I know this faggot artist is too afraid to do anything remotely outside the barbie doll body types and not embrace the true architecture lifestyle. If you're going to fat bait me, you FUCKING COMMIT, YOU TALENTLESS HACK
YOU FUCKING SLAVE
YOUR NOTHING BUT A CLOWN TO THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR IN YOUR FILTHY MONEY GRUBBING PATREON SHITHOLE

Eventually yes. He'll I'd argue it's already been surpassed. BotW was good, but hardly the best game. Not even the best Zelda game.

>It blew my mind to find out that a large portion of women are genuinely insecure about eating in front of men.
Cite your sources, user. That sounds like bullshit.

It's complete delusion. She probably looks more like this

Attached: 9742f9cd5a964269494871c9c373b3d36ec4195437b206029b7bec1b253a0dad-poksik.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

nah. artist is just lazy

>go through the effort of doing set design on your living room
>don't bother even trying to match the facial expression of the original

I’m so tired of this dumb zoomer coomer art. It’s all the same boring shit that’s trying to get clicks.
I’m so sick of it all.

Its been surpassed before it even existed. Its gross inflation was a result of Nintendo handing out a new console to reviewers and influencers with the game for free to brube for free reviews, on top of superbowl ads. There is nothing but empty hype behind BOTW and it didnt do a single unique or genre defining thing. Even Dark Souls is more impactful than any modern Zelda can hope to be.

saving this wretched thread with some real cosplay

Attached: momo beach cosplay.webm (1280x720, 2.48M)

No one's looking at her face, incel

What are they looking at? That gross wart on her belly?

Elden Ring easily but the bar was already pretty low.

Cute. Would fug until she's sweating like a hog.

Why are ecchi cosplayers so fucking soulless? Are they even capable of moving their facial muscles? They have about the same visual appeal as oatmeal.

based

Attached: legs.webm (576x1024, 792.77K)

woah wtf how'd she do that

No, Link joins me and her.

>got fat before she started showing tits and doing hardcore videos
fucks sake. at least she didn't cut em off. I'll never understand what compels women to chop their tits off.

Attached: QgaESKU.jpg (600x600, 63.11K)

Imagine smashing her face into wall

Why? Just wait like five years and time will do it for you.

She's a witch!

She looks like my gf

Ya'll jealous?

Woah... that makes total sense, thank you for the quick reply user!

In awe or the size of this absolute unit. Even Arnie would blush at the girth of those shoulders