Comfy Switch Thread

What have you been playing lately? Any games that you're hyped for? Xeno 3 is around the corner.

Attached: switch.jpg (1080x810, 426.33K)

Most hyped for XC3 like a chunk of us.
Been playing Cuphead, AI The Somnium Files 2, Monster Hunter Rise, and ElecHead

Attached: Queen of Wales.jpg (1414x2000, 1.72M)

>Portal 1 and 2
>joycons drifting like crazy

Attached: FMhq7EDXoAQ_cz6.jpg (1170x1439, 154.95K)

Oh and the new FE: Musou been playing that too.

Attached: Serious Queen Businass.jpg (1382x1382, 212.05K)

when the fuck is Advance Wars

Can it emulate the switch yet?

Never. You can thank Putin for that

Pic related has been fun despite some annoyances, but combat's still fun regardless. I'm also really looking forward to Splatoon 3, and since my Switch has seen better days, I'm probably gonna get that new one that's themed after the game, unless the apparently stronger model that was leaked alongside it actually exists.

Attached: Lapis X Labyrinth.jpg (1600x800, 266.93K)

Waiting for Xenoblade 3

Same. It's been a while since I last played those, so it feels like I'm doing the puzzles for the first time.
Surprisingly good ports. I think they run on 1080p and 60 fps on Docked mode.
Portal 2 in particular looks great, goes to show that a good artstyle can go a long way on making a game look good even if there are technical limitations.

That new OLED model doesn't improve internal hardware right? Was the demand for a better handheld screen really bigger than better performance?

I'm so excited for Xenoblade 3. Right now I'm just knocking out quests in Sunbreak. I don't think I can get replays of 1 and 2 in before 3 comes, but I'll try.

Tried the Mario Rabbids trial, the game is ok but didn't hold my attention too much, just beat the Rabbid Kong boss and uninstalled it, not sure what to play next, might try Burnout Paradise HD, I'm currently busy playing Elden Ring and Jak & Daxter on PS5

I also recently bought AI Somnium Files, Saints Row III The Full Package, Capcom Arcade Stadium and Castlevania Advance Collection on the Switch eshop sales.

I also have tons of fucking games on the backlog like A Hat in Time, Dusk, Pacman Museum+, Astral Chain, SMT V, DOOM 1, DOOM 2, DOOM 3 and 64, Bravely Default II, Aggelos, Blasphemous, Demon Turf, Ion Fury, Hotline Miami 1&2, Red Faction Guerilla Remarstered, Dragon Ball Fighterz, Ender Lilies, Steamworld, and other 200 games..

But also I am playing most N64 and Sega Genesis games, I'm currently enjoying Kirby 64, ToeJam & Earl, Ristar and Castlevania: Bloodlines

I dunno how you ppl handle your backlog, guess I will stop getting games for a while except for Xeno 3, Bayo 3 and Splatoon 3.

I hope we get Super Mario Odyssey 2, New DK game and GBC/GBA games coming to Switch

Also I need DLC for MK8 Deluxe and Mario Party Superstars

Attached: Mexican Cosplayer.jpg (1080x1350, 444.52K)

>What have you been playing lately?
FFXII
Elec Head
>Any games that you're hyped for? Xeno 3 is around the corner.
XB3 is the most excited I've been for a game since, well, 2

Nope, just the OLED screen + some other fairly inconsequential though still nice improvements unrelated to power. A slightly stronger model MIGHT be announced in September based on that one post that leaked the Splatoon OLED model, but considering Nintendo has only released new models that aren't just reskins every 2 years so far, I wouldn't count on it. Could still be wrong though.

Attached: 1657142705176m.jpg (1024x1014, 185.72K)

Like 8X% done with 13 Sentinels, the combat is finally getting interesting but now it is becoming harder and I feel I'm doing everything wrong, it it went form too easy to "what am I even doing?", Super excited for XC3 I thought the direct was going to hype enough but man those previews look incredible.

Where are the steam games though?

Yeah, Xeno 3 looks amazing

A shame that Nintendo fucked up the special edition preorders and toned down the coom

Attached: 1657238278530.jpg (684x1024, 212.43K)

I really had no plans to buy a switch ever but I was gifted a Lite and ended up liking it. I've waited so long for an upgraded hardware version I can't bring myself to drop half a paycheck on what feels like a gimmick (nintendo devices basically being an assortment of gimmicks aside).

There are some people selling Japanese pre orders for the SE at what is near American MSRP

>Both Spelunkys on sale

Any good? Worth buying both or just one of them?