Elden Ring is peak reddit. Absolutely mediocre game with objectively bad design, cheap cheesing bosses...

Elden Ring is peak reddit. Absolutely mediocre game with objectively bad design, cheap cheesing bosses, and I Wanna Be The Guy tier artificial difficulty. Beating bosses is entirely a function of rote memorization and takes zero actual skill, reflexes, or strategy. It's absolutely inexcusable after 13 years to still have enemies attacking through solid walls, still lack basic features like pausing, and still have every NPC interaction be either "stand still and mumble gibberish, then laugh like a retard" or "le edgy go insane and attacks you for no reason".

It's the worst Souls game, and it only got popular because le ebin Game Of Thrones man hyped up redditors and twitch zoomers. This is the empirical reality, you cannot change my mind, and if you disagree you are provably wrong.

1/3

surely the mods will cleanup this spam thats been reposted everyday for weeks before it leads to another 100+ thread this time.. right...

(you)

Not again

2/3

>it's a gold ball
This happens in 2/3 cases, but is irrelevant since it is assumed to happen.
There are only two boxes with gold balls, and only one of those two boxes has another gold ball. 50% chance

50%

The immediate probability is 50%. People that say 2/3 look at the probability at the beginning of the problem while ignoring what the question is actually asking, the probability of getting a golden ball out of a box where the box was shown to not be the dud box.

Didn't read any of the gay shit you wrote btw

the shazam raid has finally given up also Sage

You should because he's right. A bit over the top in some arguments, but still right

2/3 chance to pick a gold ball.

Gold is heavier than silver, assuming the same volume for all balls I should be able to tell from the weight in my hand alone.

Checkmate math fags.

You’re right but you’re also annoying so shut up.
Also 50%

Fucking retards. You either pick it or you don't. 50/50

It's fascinating to see how Any Forums has progressed over the years in relation to this problem. Back when Bertrand's ball paradox was unknown just stating 50% was all you needed to do.

As it's becomes more well known the means of trolling slowly progressed to semantics when dissecting the wording of the problem to imply that nothing before the second pull can be considered information relevant to that pull. This is necessary to continue to gets (You)'s because otherwise people begin ignoring the obvious purposeful ignorance.

Monty Hall trolling saw a similar evolution.

The 'A or B' Portal Problem is actually the perfect one for this as it has no answer, so there need be no evolution, just ad nauseum screeching.

Attached: 32b1dc1c9c79b180caee876b04835962.jpg (415x530, 43.4K)

You already have 1 gold ball in your hand that means the double silver box is there just to confuse you

>irrelevant since it is assumed to happen
fucking what is conditional probability lmao
anyway always switch doors

that's literally not the question you retard

100%

>reddit spacing

Don't care, won't read

I can make my answer 100% accurate by grabbing a ball before saying it. I don't get what the big deal is, this is just common sense. Gold is heavier.

I also don't play Elden Ring, I was merely attracted to this thread to post that reply

based autismo-bro

that would be wrong though because the question isn't "what's the other ball"

Alright buddy, I was just saying. No need to get your feathers all riled up and rustled

wasn't there one of these where you had to pick the second ball from a different box?

If I hold the ball in my hand I can answer the probability question properly. Heavy? I say 100% probability. Not heavy? 0%

I suppose you could take the ball out of the box and look at it as well.

Fuck…now this is evolution

oh yeah mathtards answer this one
I take a ball at random from the box and shove it up my ass. Whats the probability I have aids?

thats not funny