HUGE social media metrics for GoW Ragnarok release date announcement

This is honestly insane....how does Sony do it? How are they able to generate mass amounts of HOYPE through their social media channels like no other game studio or even industry?

Attached: 1657199140006.png (1080x1374, 1.83M)

I mean whats it competing with?
Hogwarts game?
Elden ring kinda flopped unless it gets better online DLC with deep dungeons and collesum pvp.

god of war is a holdover from when sony was actually good, not being run into the ground by layden, ryan and hulst, so it still has an organic fanbase.

>Best selling game of the year
>Flopped

Tendie cope

of course, it was a series build upon a badass testosterone filled white greek god-like male who fucked random hoes in every game
the fanbase is massive

always make your male characters male, badass, and white

>This is honestly insane....how does Sony do it? How are they able to generate mass amounts of HOYPE through their social media channels like no other game studio or even industry?

Attached: GODS!!!!.png (1234x1250, 1.4M)

Sony is porting their games to PC now so people who are PC only are now paying attention to their games.
Simple as.

PC gamers have always had access to Sonys games via Youtube.

Still can’t do jump combos. I no play.

You don't understand, people only talked about it endlessly for 4 months! That means its a failure, gosh.

Bot. Just like how this is a viral marketing thread.

These numbers should actually drive home how overblown the importance of social media is. If all of those interactions were from separate individuals who each had the means and the will to actually buy, it'd still be a flop for a AAA title.

Bro Horizon Forbidden West exists.

No one cares about Playstation.

Don't make me post the pic

Zoomers are weird because your product becomes a flop the second it stops getting twitch views or whatever. Minecraft will be a total flop to them eventually. Is Fortnite already a complete and utter failure of a game yet? Sales and popularity are no longer metrics. Just the RIGHT FUCKING NOW counts.

It’s the biggest franchise from PlayStation. It would be bad if it WASN’T pulling these kind of numbers.

>Elden ring kinda flopped
Wtf am I reading

>social media metrics
Take a minute to process that this is a thread that will be allowed to stay up and nobody sees anything wrong with it.

>Playstation exclusive
>Story based
>Third Person
>Child companion
You have brain damage if you still get hyped for these.

Half or more of the internet is bots, this means nothing

It's the only thing Snoys have

>social media channels

Attached: 1610402184665.png (1390x344, 45.24K)