Sony really gave up on japan, I hope you fags are happy

Sony really gave up on japan, I hope you fags are happy

Attached: 345346534543.jpg (456x741, 93.74K)

will I like this if I generally hate JRPGs? I'm almost certain that I won't, but I keep seeing people suggest that it's one of those "JRPGs that even non-JRPG fans love", like Earthbound and Mario & Luigi. I tried SMT 3 and got bored very quickly btw

Well you sound just like donkey, so I'm going to keep saying it, you'll probably like it since he also hates jrpgs and did highly recommend it.

Attached: cid.jpg (400x448, 34.42K)

Pretty sure the guy didn't even played it, he is just a fucking poser.

Sony failed so hard all over the world that even Sega and Atlus have to swallow their pride, lick their wounds and put their crown jewels on the Switch to stay relevant. Pathetic.

yeah I'm very similar to dunkey when it comes to taste in vidya, except I love Mario games even more than he does and think Sunshine is a 10/10. It's a shame that his videos are so hit and miss now even when I agree with them. he's still funny sometimes but he was way more consistent before he got married. now it's all very formulaic
why the fuck would he even do that? do you really think you're that important? you're delusional

Yes, I'm am. Fuck trannysonyfornian.
They fucking dare to switch O and X.
FUCK
THEM.

oh no. not sony. anything but the company that's been pissing me off for five years

If you like anime even if you hate JRPGs you may like this one. Otherwise don't bother. It is both anime and JRPG as fuck.

I like anime but I don't unconditionally love it like most people here. to me it's just a medium with 10/10s and absolute garbage just like western tv. Is Persona like a good anime or like a shitty generic shonen?

Reminder that the Shitch version will sell like shit compared to the PS4 version.

Attached: 1640725723570.png (530x480, 247.35K)

PC + Switch is all I need

>will I like this if I generally hate JRPGs
It's more like a VN than an rpg so maybe?

I'm curious to see how that goes. Late ports are expected to sell barely 30% of their original release. But this franchise in particular has the peculiarity of having "fans" that never played the game and begged port for years to come to modern platforms. Lots of people bought P4G for the first time only when it released on Steam. This only applies to the west of course, and I expect the game to have embarassing first week sales in Japan when it releases. If someday SMTV gets ported to PS4/PS5 I would also expect it to score barely 50k first week on the famitsu chart.

Persona 5 is the JRPG for people who don’t actually like JRPGs, so you might.

>It's never coming to the Switch
>Okay, it's coming, but it's gonna be the cloud version
>W-well, it still won't sell anywhere close to the PS4 Doesn't matter, the game sucks anyway!

Atlus has only been releasing updated ports of some of their older games for these last 6 years, save for a few Persona spinoffs and SMTV

Reminder

Attached: Ericjej.jpg (628x1024, 37.3K)

It will easily outsell the PS5 version and it won't be close

Attached: Switch mario.png (430x351, 31.74K)

>game gets ported years later
>doesn't outsell the original release
Stop the fucking presses

Attached: A FUCKING BURGER.png (1080x1467, 458.79K)