LMFAO this bald loser is still not happy even with millions he's gotten for literally free

LMFAO this bald loser is still not happy even with millions he's gotten for literally free.

What a fucking whiny piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_UXwlVeG5nQ

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6yCpczbVd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitch chat is fucking annoying as hell and exhausting ill give him that... but he's a fucking millionaire and its a small price to pay.

It's a larp. No one in the streaming business is rich.

streaming is hard desu, the money is not even worth it. only the 1% make any good money either way and u got to entertain a bunch of losers every day.

2 minutes in and this unkempt basement-dwelling millionaire is on a nimby rant about gentrification lmfao

>50 minutes

He's literally a atheist, he's mentioned it a few times and makes fun of Christians often. Last week he said on stream, "GUESS WHAT, THERES NO GOD IN THE SKY WITH FLOATING ANGELS AROUND TO SAVE YOU". Fuck him, I hate atheists more than libtards and non whites.

Attached: 1607477023222.jpg (932x899, 165.61K)

He is the 1% though, he's a multi millionaire. I would gladly get trolled on twitch all day for that money

they are, but they're rich by illegal means and launder money via streaming donations.

>Leak that was confirmed to be real showed this bald gremlin made $2.5M from Aug 2019 to Oct 2021
ok bro

when you start playing video games as a job instead of a hobby it really turns you inside out as a person regardless of how much money you make

youtube.com/watch?v=x6yCpczbVd8

Attached: file.png (879x173, 107.52K)

anyone got a ps1 memory card for my boy esfand he needs one

Have you seen the twitch leaks? It's over 2 years so you have to cut the amount to get annual. Also, that's only including bits, membership and ad revenue and not the donations they get outside of it and merch sales so they are making more than you probably think they do.

Yeah
Give me a tl;dr I'm not watching all that. He spends ages getting to any point he is trying to make

one the comments said it the best. every time he plays a new game, he breaks...cause it's not WOW.

-- When you say you're gonna do something, like play Final Fantasy, and then you don't do the thing you said you were gonna do, people feel led on and get pissed.
Then, when you turn around and get upset and make fun of those people who are pissed, along with your viewers, because you didn't do the thing you SAID you were gonna do, when it goes on for too long after you yourself perpetuated this situation, you retreat into this self wallow pity party and hope it goes away, and this isn't the first time or the second time this has ocured, it's a pattern and people are seeing through it because you've changed.
Either play it, or don't say you're gonna play it, it's just that simple and you wont find yourself in these situations anymore.

>when you start playing video games as a job instead of a hobby it really turns you inside out as a person regardless of how much money you make
BOO FUCKING HOO he could've retired with 1/1000 of what he has.

A lot of them are getting more money from you tube than twitch as well

no not really. i live in a house that was paid for by stream bucks.

Asmongold is the biggest snowflake ever. Can dish it but can't take it.
>Says something retarded
>Chat fights him on said retarded statement
>Bans everyone for not agreeing with said retarded statement
>Has a manic breakdown

Any Forumsros, I noticed my hairline receding a considerable amount in the last year, how do I stop it? I don't want to be bald.

he has millions in the bank yet he doesnt renovate his house full of rats or shower often. He is just a rich 16 year old, even admitted it.
Gotta hand it that he managed to finish all Fromsoft games despite playing wow for 15 years.

Attached: rat ate pants.png (516x391, 478.03K)

>Atheist has mental health issues and an emotional crisis nonstop
Many such cases

>we got a vtuber board before a faggot eceleb board

Attached: 1645154273140.jpg (1920x2158, 549.17K)