PS1 is garbage and I'm tired of boomers pretending it's not. Not a single game worth playing in 2022...

PS1 is garbage and I'm tired of boomers pretending it's not. Not a single game worth playing in 2022. Even NES aged better.

Attached: D1LKdC0XQAEgdO3.jpg (900x1200, 205.26K)

wrong

I'm pooping rn lol

Play it.

Attached: Tenchu - Stealth Assassins [U]-front.jpg (600x594, 85.37K)

jfc is that Kevin Smith?

yes he's the op

Did he post another crying pic for Clerks 3?

5th generation is garbage and I say this as an early millennial
NES, SNES and Genesis games are infinitely more playable than most 5th gen garbage, and they look better too

lmao whatever zoomer nerd your shit vidya can never compete with the classics

Explains the pleb taste desu senpai.

Playing Shadow Tower right now and enjoying it there's nothing you can do OP you've already lost

Nah, Einhänder exists, absolutely awesome sidescrolling SHMUP. Really cool cyberpunk-ish aesthetic too, and one of the best OSTs ever.

Attached: einhander-1651277966008.jpg (1024x1024, 104.72K)

If people were smart and stopped responding to bait threads, this whole website would be dead as fuck

If you were smart, you'd leave and never return

play SH1

I've been here over 15 years. Do you think I haven't tried?

Haha he looks 100x unhealthier than he did when he was a fatass

I really like Tekken 3 and Crash Team Racing

Maybe so, but when he was a fat ass he literally got a heart attack that sent him to the hospital and nearly died. He lost weight and is healthier. He should lift weights though to fill in that saggy skin or something though.

The megaman Xs
Megaman legends 2
Legacy of kain soul reaver
crash bash
c-12 final resistance
colony wars red sun
the final fantasies if you're into rpgs
valkyrie profile
xenogears
strikers 1945 II
R-type delta
The resident evils
Silen hill
Chrono cross
Star wars: jedi power battles
einhänder
pac man world
capcom vs snk: millennium fight 2000

Too bad he didnt, kevin smith is a hack and hasnt made a good movie since clerks 2, which was probably only funny because i was 13

Remember when he got kicked off an airplane for being too fat and blamed everyone besides himself?

man, I kinda miss old Kev, when he was fat and cynical... I mean, he did make more stinkers than good movies, but I could listen to him talk for hours, way back when

Tomb Raider gameshold up really well. It's actually shocking how bad the later reboot trilogies are after replaying the originals.

Attached: screen1.jpg (1024x768, 136.62K)

Some 16bit games aged better than PS1 due to 2D art being timeless but PS1 is the very definition of SOUL and is worth going back to because the games have such a unique feel to them with the hardware quirks and experimental gameplay that you won't get that type of experience anywhere else.

so this is what vegans look like…

Azure Dreams
Ape Escape
Breath of Fire 3
Breath of Fire 4
Symphony of the Night
Ghoul Panic
Tactics Ogre
Xenogears
Spyro
FF7
FF8
FF9
FFT
Granstream Saga
Megaman Legends 1
Megaman Legends 2
Tron Bonne

Attached: Azure-Dreams-Release.jpg (1311x416, 172.85K)

spyro

Suikoden 2
Legend of Dragoon
MSG1
FF9/Tactics

Crash team racing and symphony of the night alone shit all over both the saturn and n64 besides maybe majora's mask being almost better than both

Nice bait.