What video games do zoomies play?

What video games do zoomies play?

Attached: 1649511551374.png (1125x1232, 785.32K)

FFXVII online

They don't. They watch their favorite streamers play them.

The ones in this pic

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

I'm playing Ace Combat 2 right now.

Currently I'm playing this. I think I'm almost finished with it.

Attached: 311231-betrayal-at-krondor-dos-front-cover.jpg (800x998, 248.67K)

Surely that is just a tiny minority? I can't imagine how empty of a person you'd have to be to unironically watch twitch streamers.

Attached: 1640138666031.png (288x320, 74.11K)

Based taste. Fuck boomers, millennials, and younger zoomies. Elder zoomer > all

Games where you don't even have to try to win

Sol

That's millennial-core though.

The only stuff in the pic millennials have a partial claim to is Spongebob, Billy and Mandy, Family Guy, and the 6th gen stuff.

I really liked xenoblade 1 and 2
Can't wait for three

Attached: Nia says the n word.jpg (1446x2048, 185.73K)

so like 90%+ of the image?

I'm an Elder Zoomer and that's pretty much my youth. Just replace GTA IV with San Andreas and that's basically it.

Plutonia Experiment for Doom. I cannot believe boomers and millenials thought this was the hardest shit ever. What a joke.

Attached: bg.jpg (1920x1200, 366.75K)

It’s not. Only gameboy and family guy could be late millenial

GFs little brother is a zoomer and all he plays is Forza Horizon (the one that's in bongistani).

Bro, zoomers have no idea what old youtube was like. They only experienced new cancerous youtube.

Based and true pilled

>Surely that is just a tiny minority?
You really have no idea how bad it is out there.

The kids raised on Youtube in elementary school back in 2005-2009 were zoomers. Later zoomers and Gen Alpha are the ones who only know Pewdiepie and MrBeast.

Dark Souls, Elden Ring, Platinum Games, and Japanese games in general.

You’re an idiot. Elder Zoomers born 1997-1999 grew up on old YouTube

Yes we do. I'm 20 and I remember when ventrilo harassment was popular

Sorry but zoomers have no fucking clue what weegee is. This is 98% millennial shit.
t. 31-year-old

based zoomer

There's constantly eceleb threads on this board now. I say now but it's probably more like the past 5 years or so

Not zoomer.

Weegee is like Slenderman. It was created by millennials, but zoomers ended up consuming it because they spent all their time on the Internet.

i found amongus

They watch the video essay instead.

Millennials discovering they have no culture and are overshadowed by the elder zoomer

Fuck are you talking about, that means you were 4 years old when old youtube was a thing.

Attached: 1628394334723.png (372x334, 134.49K)

Old Youtube is 2005-2009, arguably 2010-2012 as well if you draw the line at Google Plus.

Nope, this was around 2008 so I was about 6 years old and I started using youtube around that time

Accurate
T. 98 zoomerchad

millennial-core

i'm 27 and was the intended target audience for almost all of these things at the time they came out

Why do zoomers cling to millennial culture, I don'
t get it. Surely your own is way better and more interesting, why aren't you talking about that.

Google Plus is a good cut off point because of how dramatically things changed on the platform after that. Although, youtube from 05-09 was also completely different from 10 onwards. Maybe it should be separated into 3 eras, old mid new?

this is me to a t but I'm 26? I guess I'm a zoomer

They don’t. Millennials have no culture. 97-99 zoomerchads overshadowed them

this is like being alive inside of a house in 2008 at 6 years old and claiming you were part of the housing market at the time

Google video >>> Shitube

Fortnite and the latest version of call of duty
Also any battle royale game

So you barely had the brainpower to comprehend what you were even looking at, let alone take part in all the fun shit that was happening on the platform. And this was at the tail end of old youtube.

>zoomers need to steal millennial culture because they don't have any of their own
incredibly embarrassing

I've been playing MGR, DMC 3, and finished Witcher 3 on death march last week

You guys only grew up in the brown and bloom era where everything went to shit. Everything on that pic was late millenialcore 93-96.

Man, I remember watching the Legend of Link and Bentley Bro's RE4 parody on google videos. Good times.

Attached: 1633966406580.png (230x345, 142.58K)

Most of the games in that pic are brown and bloom, like Gears of War and CoD4. Also Minecraft, Undertale, and Adventure Time are the most zoomer things ever made.

i've also been playing dmc3. i just beat the vampire lady. took me an hour. what a cunt.

>Surely that is just a tiny minority? I can't imagine how empty of a person you'd have to be to unironically watch twitch streamers.

A teacher on a forum I used to browse (this was some years ago) said all the girls in his class watched Pewdiepie even though they didn't play video games.

>Everything on that pic was late millenialcore 93-96.
Nope, I remember missing the last episode of Avatar because my mom took me to walmart to get a bionicle. And I got Skyrim for my birthday because it was released a month before and I played Minecraft back in alpha. I grew up with all of that stuff
t. 23 years old

Not really. Elder zoomers grew up on Mario sunshine type GameCube games, smash bros brawl, and Star Wars battlefront. Brown and bloom occurred well into middle school even early high school

Based 99bro.

99 bros rise up. 23 year old brothers