You will never go on a grand adventure in a Any Forumsidya fantasy world for real

>you will never go on a grand adventure in a Any Forumsidya fantasy world for real

it hurts

Attached: 1602716225410.jpg (1174x1250, 546.3K)

maybe when i die or if full dive VR happens
also i love that 70s artstyle where its light painted on pitch black

Attached: 1ad0e4a6779958dcd0b5fe4ae5f1054d.jpg (1680x1050, 324.7K)

just go hiking

Attached: e70.jpg (750x695, 59.53K)

You can already experience 80% of a "grand adventure" by going hiking. If you can't handle pic rel then you can't handle a fantasy styled adventure.

Attached: 1657225399363.jpg (1024x991, 136.57K)

I can go on a grand adventure from a third world country to california in order to find some adventure

If I lived in a fantasy world I would be like a wizard or an artificer, and I would make magical items that would solve problems but would actually be cursed. Then I would become a travelling merchant, going to villages and towns and finding the most desperate of people to give them my items and then sit in the back as their life, and entire community, gets destroyed by the curses they unknowingly placed upon themselves.
>Oh your wife is dying of an infection? Well this elixir right here will cure her of the sickness, and definitely will not turn her into a werewolf that will go out at night to slaughter and eat the children of others ;)

I go through forests a few times a year, it's nice but not really the same as fighting goblins, finding lost artifacts and learning the lore of a world along the way

Attached: 1519806497355.jpg (1395x983, 354.84K)

>poisons your well
>gives you false medicine that will cause more problems down the line
>just so he can sell even more cures for the illnesses he's caused
peak jew

But there's concrete blocks everywhere.. Nothing like going to a tavern with your group.

>There will never be a fantasy setting in videogames that isn't grimdark dark souls trash because of tasteless faggots

Oh no I would give the shit for free, my payment is in the entertainment I get from watching

user, what was your closest experience that could be viewed as a traditional adventure?

>went into the woods with friends when we were 12
>found spent ammunition
>fucking awestruck

Attached: 1657141716122.gif (480x361, 413.55K)

It hurts

Attached: 3897e309130754b77abe57f462e94ac0.jpg (713x875, 133.73K)

im sure theres plenty
i know discworld has some point and click games
i think wheel of time had an FPS game for unreal engine 1
elder scrolls isnt really grimdark

as a child through to my mid teens I was obsessed with fishing. I'd spent every day of the summer following the river for miles through meadows, sometimes on my own and sometimes with a fren.

Looking back, it was like an adventure every day and I didn't even really know it at the time. I miss those care free days.

Attached: 28534185-1535480425.jpg (2560x1440, 977.19K)

>You can already experience 80% of a "grand adventure" by going hiking
That's like saying you can experience 80% of exploring a shipwreck by diving in a swimming pool.
Hiking is great sure but it's not even remotely the same thing without the overarching context.

What game?

Well if you wanna explore a shipwreck you're gonna have to do a lot of diving.

>what is skyrim vr with mods

what game? looks comfy.

That's pretty suss, I guess they are pretty stupid though.

Why waste time diving? Just hold your breath in the bath.
Why waste time hiking? Just go on a treadmill

Well I would go for the fully desperate. It wouldn't just be people who wanted something, it would be people that absolutely needed it. It would be people whose entire lives or happiness depended on this thing, people that have exhausted every other possible option. I would give them what they want, swooping in like a guardian angel and making it seem like I am sincerely just trying to help only to make everything even worse and watch

It’s been a long time since I played the Fable games but I don’t recall them being grimdark.

>I hate walking but I could totally walk 4000 kilometers if it was in a fantasy world
Fuck. I know there's gonna be a few goblins here and there or whatever but if you don't enjoy hiking you're not gonna like that walk because even in a fantasy world forests still exist and you're still gonna have to walk through plain landscapes for 90% of your journey.
If you just teleport to your destination it's not really an adventure.

I was a merchant sailor and went to cool places. Closest thing I guess.

>tfw Any Forums doesn't even recognise Oblivion

Attached: 49042-1544892792-1278317892.jpg (1680x1050, 1.56M)

why is that guard so fat

>dude just hike lmao
Not everyone lives in a place with interesting environments.

>hidden city of gondolin
>has a huge road leading to it
sasuga, elves

>he doesn't enjoy walking circles around his city
ngmi

isn't it hidden by magic? And has multiple gates that get more protected the deeper in you go?

Attached: 078.jpg (613x1000, 109.56K)

>gets killed by rats 30 minutes in