Literally flawless

Attached: 61X40TFMPTL[1].jpg (500x497, 84.71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2779.0
fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow oldschool

Its too easy.

I tried it and got bored after about 5 hours, it’s a good game but not one worth finishing

magic doesn't scale and is quickly outpaced by *unleashes a howl*

you can't realistically level up to level 99 in your lifetime.
that always bothered me.

Yeah it's a gooden. Spent many hours playing it. Took forever to get the kikouchimonji or whatever the fuck the wind sword was called. Loved all the puzzles and the story. 2001 was a hell of a year.

literally flawed

Chrono trigger is easier
Yet here we are

One of the highest nostalgia goggle games of all time. All style no substance

Not a valid criticism. Try again, this time without buzzwords.

Writing is incredibly dull and repetitive

Battle system is flashy but there's no challenge in either game that makes use of the depth of the character customization

There's a mod for that, but you already know that, I suppose.

I didnt, is it fun or BS. Ill go check it out.

For me, its TLA. The apex video game sequel. Building on the strengths of the original and expanding it in all ways while never losing the soul of its predecessor.

Attached: TLAcover.jpg (640x640, 138.3K)

Fucks sake, I'm slow

GOLDEN SUN RELOADED MOD PSA

Link to mod(s)

forum.goldensunhacking.net/index.php?topic=2779.0

>What is this jank

Golden Sun Reloaded is a mod for the first two Golden Sun games, the purpose of which in the words of its creator "...is to provide a harder and not too straightforward game, meant to be enjoyed by players that are quite knowledgeable with the game mechanics and want to try other things than Megiddo & Summon Rush."

There's a changelog in the link which goes through a lot of what actually changes, but in short the mod focuses on improving the combat system of vanilla by rebalancing some parameters; Enemies are significantly buffed, some gameplay design is altered in order to ward off Summon rushing, classes and Psynergy spell are retooled with new additions and changes.

These changes serve to make the relatively easy combat of vanilla into a deeper, more strategic and rewarding system that allow the core mechanics of the game to shine in a way they never did in vanilla.

>Should I play it

Already played GS and want a fresh experience? Absolutely.

Haven't played GS before but still interested? Assuming you have at least some experience with JRPGs you should be fine. Reloaded is frankly a more interesting way for a seasoned newcomer to experience the game than vanilla.

>I am clinically retarded, how do I apply the mod

Use an IPS patcher:
fusoya.eludevisibility.org/lips/

>I want to FUCK Mia

Hands off my wife nigger

Attached: miaSheba_GS.jpg (700x1050, 307.73K)

Not as good as Shining Force

Thanks. I suppose it doesnt work on the JP rom does it.

No it isn't. And the encounter design is much better.
In GS you just rotate through Djinn and your autorefilling psyenergy forever as you plow through infinite zero-threat random encounters.

When I saw that Felix cooperated with the "villains" I thought the twist would be something really clever, but then the "reveal" is that they just never bothered to tell you that they were good guys. This game is so retarded I hate you for meming me into playing this. The two Djinn that make you invincible break the game, every puzzle is just the lamest Fisher Prize shit, do I even need to tell you how boring the battles are? In a good game you would be able to select to let Dodonpa die but nah Golden Sun is a world of positivity so you forgive him like a good cuck in contrast to CT where you can choose to kill mister M instead of adding him to the party

Thats just a Japanese thing, people dont communicate and misunderstandings happens constantly, its both reality in Japan and also a critique on it happening.

ive been replaying the first two. they are good but not flawless. that said i still like all the puzzles/music.
true, i grinded autistically in venus lighthouse as a kid and only got to like 50-something. they fixed it in the second one at least.

If you expect proper writing and stories from a Shittendo first party IP, I have bad news for you.

There you go. Truly the only flaw. The puzzles are very juvenile and the story is full of simple tropes and cliches.

Too much dialogue.