How many tries did she take you?

How many tries did she take you?

Attached: Screenshot_20220707-134340.jpg (1407x1525, 638.24K)

no tear or summons, i probably spent a good 6-7 hours on it. I guess that would be around 60-80 tries

Not sure but less than 10.

>It's worth noting that Gheesling isn't running an optimal build(opens in new tab) -somewhat by design. They haven't put anything into vigour, so most shots from Malenia will take them down in one blow – that doesn't require going entirely hitless for the fight, but its pretty dang close. Gheesling also isn't using spells or parries, and consumables are limited to heals.
the only paragraph worth knowing. Still 3k attempts is ridiculous

None because I don't play shit games like elden ring

I want to say like 12?

Lmao I was gonna get her with claws no shield but I just gave up and used the OP red ninja sword and got her literally first time

Maybe 4.

>Still 3k attempts is ridiculous
If you can't do something in maybe 50 attempts, then the game clearly isn't for you.

It was the 2999th attempt actually.

well jfc

>3000 attempts on ONE boss

what a fucking loser lmao

I just got fed up with the game at that point and summoned the Mimic after about 30-40 attempts.
Eventually did the same for Radagon/ Elden Beast, and finished the game out of spite.
Even when bashing my head against bosses like Guardian Ape first time through Sekiro, I felt like I was getting a bit closer to beating it every time, and that the problem was with my own skill level. Elden Ring just seemed like pure, miserable bullshit after Leyndell.
For comparison, I'm on a second playthrough of Sekiro now, and I've beaten every boss up to Illusion Corrupted Monk on my first try.
If I were to do a second playthrough of Elden Ring, I know for a fact that Mohg and Maliketh would be just as rage-inducing.

Good for him, I hope he enjoyed himself.

I gave in after 20 tries and used mimic. No regrets.

15 or so

~2 hours with dark moon greatsword
could've probably beaten her really fast if i abused bloodhound step

At that point, I'm sure he deliberately died 3,000 times just so that he can make an epic headline on a website.

There's no way any regular person could die 3,000 times to a SINGLE boss. There is no videogame boss in any game in history that is hard enough to warrant that many failures.

There's no way you to to that point in the game without having an adequate level of skill in the first place. This is complete buffoonery.

Summoned my bro the mimic and beat her 2nd try.

Attached: 1652334684033.png (639x639, 31.13K)

3,5 hours and I used mimic, could have never defeated her alone ngl

Based

>make shitty poorly balanced mess of a boss
>"OMG SHE'S SO HARD AND EPIC BASED FROMSOFT"