You gave him money once more, but what did you buy?

you gave him money once more, but what did you buy?
post bought vidya list

Attached: 364754678.jpg (885x771, 45.36K)

>I've made more money though the steam market and trading than I've spent

I only buy from epic games not this nigger who can't release a game in 12 years

this. youre just encouraging bad behaviour by using steam. valve doesnt give a fuck anymore.

based csgo autist

I also only buy and play my games on the Epic Games Store™, a vastly superior platform to Valve's platform Steam. Tim Sweeney has done a great service to PC gaming as a whole by publishing and curating exclusive content on the Epic Games Store™, unlike Steam which is simply allows any unfiltered games to be published without any form of scrutiny or copyright protection. Epic Games Store™ is a far superior platform for the health of PC gaming as a whole by promoting market competition via exclusivity and creator-driven deals, ensuring that certain content can ONLY be purchased on their platform and nowhere else. This forces other platforms to market themselves on product rather than wasting time with customer-oriented service and support, giving consumers a tangible reason to choose one platform over another based on what they want rather than how they want it.

Attached: Black-Lapel.jpg (750x750, 170.66K)

Hades

Wonderful game

nothing

>I also
Wowowow, I can't read all that shit.
That's it, I'm going to buy games on GOG

i got a steam dick which arrived today about 30 mins ago.

>a steam dick
Delivered directly by Gabe

Damn, you got early access to Valve's new pneumatical dildos?

I wanted to grab anotger vr game so got Until you Fall which is apparently a couple years old now. Game is fun as fuck actually. Punched my wall twice already but fighting to the death at full speed (playing on whatever the hard mode is) is insanely fucking fun.

Only bought 2 games, Postal Brain Damaged and Symphony of War. Both pretty good.
I can't tell if I already own every games I like, if I'm just too jaded to see good games, or if Steam is shitting the bed with recommandation but there doesn't seem to be any interesting games lately.

Picked up Skul and One Step From Eden. They're both okay.

>Symphony of War
I wishlisted that, looks cool.

do you like it?

Attached: Screenshot_3329.png (657x291, 52.72K)

I bought the definitive edition of aoe3 and have been playing that for a week straight

>I wishlisted that, looks cool.
Pretty good game, a sort of mix between Fire Emblem and Advance Wars.
Your units are squads, troops inside a squad have their own stats, health, and level up independently, so the damage dealt and tanked depends on the squad composition and the troops still alive within a squad.
Each heroes have their own squad but you can also make squads with any troop that have enough leadership.
You can also upgrade your army and troops in-between chapters. A nice little thing is that ressources used to rank up a troop aren't lost and if you revert (or lose) that troop, you get refunded fully, allowing to try different upgrades with no penalty.
The levels are pretty standard, defense, attack, protect friendly units, capture building, defeat boss, etc... But the layout of the levels are usually pretty well done. That being said, some tiles are underused, like the trap tiles, showing in only one map.
The story is pretty shit, the plot twists are incredibly predictable, and I didn't feel like any of the characters were interesting. And they somehow ran out of idea because by the latter half of the game, the story just start doing things randomly for no particular reasons.
Also I think the game was balanced around the highest difficulty because anything below Warlord just feels way too easy.
tl;dr: Pretty good gameplay but pretty shitty story, if you want a strategy game, it's pretty good.

>Brigador
>Brigand: Oaxaca
>Forgive Me Father
>Golf Gang
>The Greatest Penguin Heist
>Hades
>Hatred
>Monster Rancher
>Overcooked 2
>Risk of Rain 2
>Slasher's Keep
>Slave Zero
>Spectacular Sparky
>Super Sami Roll
>Tales of Maj'Eyal
>UnReal World
>Webbed

playing FMF right now, it's breddy gud

Attached: damage report.png (613x788, 162.02K)

based, we need to stop Steam's monopoly on PC gaming

I have acquired a deep and complex hate for humanity so I gave money to Activision. My taste is pretty based though.

Attached: fuckyou.png (439x131, 6.99K)