Stayvun the summer sale is over and ya ain't played any those games ya bought yet

Stayvun the summer sale is over and ya ain't played any those games ya bought yet

Why'd ya buy them then Stayvun?

Attached: 1655148913724.jpg (862x858, 62.31K)

>summer sale is over
I forgot to buy any games

To have.

Attached: idle_animation[sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2Fkilg3y.mp3].webm (720x480, 1.76M)

to have

uhhh ackshually id id play one of the games i bought on the summer sale alright, i might not have even installed any of the other 11 ones and have just been playing terraria and DDDA but to be fair those were on my backlog

I thought they would make me happy. I saw scenarios of myself enjoying each one. I start playing any of them, quickly identify the gameplay loop, it feels anemic. By then I've spent a few hours in-game and it gets uninstalled and added to the list of sub 10-hour-games that I had more enjoyment buying than playing.

i dont know

I don't know.

I don't know.

But the point of having video games is to play them, right? does that make sense to you?

Honestly impressed he survived being grilled that long. They tried so hard to mentally exhaust him but he wouldn't buckle.

Was it autism or sheer will?

Attached: 1639945196724.jpg (2048x1346, 216.35K)

I don’t know

i don't know.

I think he just mentally shut down from the shock of getting caught.

Couldn't he just have said "i want to speak to my lawyer" or would they have kept trying anyways?

they can't keep digging if you ask for a lawyer

Depends on if he equivocates at all in his request, if he makes the clear request you quoted then they have to get him his lawyer or else any further testimony they get is inadmissible in court. Issue is that people frequently make wishy-washy requests that the police then ignore and the prosecuting attorney shits on in court.

they absolutely can, its not some magic get out of interrogation free card. look at any true crime documentary and youll soon see the suspect ask for a lawyer in the middle of the interrogation and they just brush it off.

the guy rebooted into safemode, I'd be surprised if he even remembers it

I didn't buy anything.

i dont know

>Obsessed with neighbor
>Has keys to her apartment
>Sneaks in, catches her in bed
>Kills her instead of just raping her

That dudes got brain damage.

Do you like veido games stayvun?