Literally impossible

Literally impossible

Attached: Elden_Ring_Starscourge_Radahn_guide_lead_image.jpg (1400x1400, 314.52K)

hit the horse

Only use Torrent for the phase change

If you're getting filtered by phase 1
Hoo boy

If you're trying to solo then you can always cheese with rot and running away
If you're using the hero summons, yeah git gud

was level 53 over leveled for Radahn, i beat him in 6 tries

Best theme

I'm level 91 and I summon all the cooperators. All my points are in arcane, strength and mind
I have to be up close to keep firing my glintstone pebbles but he kills everyone and then one shots me. This game is bs

>but he kills everyone
you can summon the npcs again after they die in the same fight

Not him, but that's pretty cool to know

>finished elden ring for second time already
bros I don't want to start third playthrough but I don't know what else to do

It's basically summon 3 or 4 phantoms, run in and get a few hits, mount, then run away and repeat. Trying to stay in melee with him like other bosses is doable must really hard and not usually worth the effort.

just practicing dodging his moves. dont attack him or try to kill him. just see how long you can go without getting hit by him.
once you feel like you understand his moveset well, start attacking again.

there you just beat the boss :)

Ride behind him on Torrent and dismount into a jumping r2 and get a few hits in. repeat this over and over until he's dead.

>No Nigor
kek

drop the game. you'll never make it to the end anyway

Why did they nerf this guy who isn't even in an endgame but they didn't nerf Malenia whos hilariously overtuned and somehow does more damage than the man she fought and nearly died to?

Attached: 1977900538844.png (344x550, 193.58K)

GET

Attached: 1.png (1111x363, 74.13K)

Im so glad Im not playing this game anymore. Have no motivation to do a replay.

is he different than starscourge ?

if you can't beat malenia just summon mr two hammers and epic bleed bro to smash her into oblivion

same boss, just named like that on steam

How in the fuck can't you beat him at 91?? I am pretty sure the summons themselves could beat him. Do you struggle with other simple tasks in life user?

Attached: 1637209978062.gif (193x135, 1.4M)