Well Any Forums? Which looks better?

Well Any Forums? Which looks better?

Attached: 1631706739302.jpg (2000x850, 268.4K)

>Left
Competent masons creating a fucking stairway
>Right
Lol it's old and decrepit and falling apart and lol isn't it just zany? Don't misstep or you'll fall LOL

Left.

Depends on the ambient you are trying to create?

Right is so soulless. A good stairway is ruined forever. I hate remakes

Left. The right is some reddit shit.

>Don't misstep or you'll fall LOL
cracked me up, user

Left if it was newer steps and right if they're supposed to be ancient.

Right is too much.
Besides it doesn't make any sense for the stairs to be too short, they'd be too long if anything. This would require the creator to have visited a historical location ever in xer life though.

right looks better but the left is fine

hopefully the tranny that made this killed itself

Left.

>Surprising!
Really? Who is SURPRISED by a slightly eneven stairway?

Attached: 1657216077101.jpg (842x568, 89.97K)

>it doesn't make any sense for the stairs to be too short
What do you mean too short

>stone masons competent enough to build huge monuments with ornate decorations and hand carved flourishes
>they decide to half ass the stairs, the most used and viewed part of the structure, for no reason
For someone ostensibly trying to create attention to detail, the person who made this picture ironically forgot to stop and think about the scenario he was creating

Neither looks better, which should be used is determined by what the environment is supposed to be.
If it's a lively thriving area, it should be the left, but if it's abandoned and run down it should be the right.

>staircase
>mr wacky fun-times magic woo-woo staircase

Attached: cover6.jpg (1980x1080, 221.04K)

Neither is right/wrong here. They are both acceptable, depending entirely on what kind of setting it is. If it's a live and maintained building, it would look stupid to have the one on the right.

depends on how long since it was made. If it was made within 150 or so years with regular cleaning and maintenance then left. If its been 250+ with little to no maintenance and nature constantly taking its toll then the right. What kind of stupid fucking moron made that image without contenxt as to a timescale.

you fucking contrarians will argue about anything

Short, narrow. There's steps where you barely have place for your toes.

Left reminds me of Quake, I like it.

Based masonry user

stairs dont bend like that

The right looks like what every bumblefuck developer does but thinking its unique looking.This reminds me how every pixel artist animator always draws their idle animations with the character bouncing up and down like they need to pee. because one shit head did it, everyone does it. So it all looks the same.

left is better.