Whats the point of having any playable characters from after part 3?

nobody cares about the later parts for good reason

Attached: Jojo.png (640x360, 572.54K)

Part 4 >>>> Part 3

What's the point of releasing a remaster of a fighting game when you refuse to add rollback?
Into the trash it goes. 8 and 6 are the only good parts, rest is shit.

Part 7 is the best part.
7 > 4 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 5
Haven't finished part 8 yet.

>a decade old game gets a rerelease with season passes
leave it to modern vidya, jesus.

Attached: 1470619008104.jpg (500x332, 25.21K)

part 4 was an unfocused mess
>josuke meeting his past self never gets followed up on
>invisible baby never gets followed up on and just dissapears forever
>alien dude never gets followed up on
>red hot chili pepper dies out of nowhere despite him being set up as the main villain to be replaced by a dude who just wants to be left alone and a old fuck in a photo
>"when people die you cant revive them", josuke goes on to revive a kid right after fucking disintegrating
>villains just randomly become good after being beat up and everyone forgives them despite any horrible shit that they did
and much more, the only saving grace are the bro moments between josuke and okuyasu. Part 3 is objectively better because it has a simple plot that it stays true to and is consistent with it, the final battle against dio was the peak of jojo and had proper buildup from the beginning, unlike part 4 where the main villain doesnt even get revealed until like halfway in. Part 3 doesnt change plot 2 times and then clumsily stumble to the end with little buildup. Fuck part 4, i sincerely believe only contrarians think its good

heres the actual ranking

3 = 2 > 1 > 5 > 4 > everything else is shit

>thread about the game based on a manga series
>it's actually a thread about the manga itself
Anyway, thoughts on Jojolion? I just finished it and don't really know what to think of the ending, the mystery of it worked well but most of the fights kinda sucked.

>not liking part 7

>7, 4, 2
My fucking nigga, right here.

3 is the worst part by far lmao

part 3 is the most popular and therefore the best, cream rises to the top

>>josuke meeting his past self never gets followed up on
Retard alert.

>josuke meeting his past self never gets followed up on
this was never a thing retard, stop listening to e-celeb theorists

that was very clearly the original intention and you have to be pants on head retarded to not realize

Araki himself in an interview said that was never the intention, people saw that it looked like Josuke and thought "Oh Killer Queen has a time ability, obviously there was going to be some time travel plot here." with no additional evidence, I was that retarded once so I know.

>>josuke meeting his past self never gets followed up on
>create headcanon
>headcanon is wrong
>for some reason this is the author's fault and not yours
not reading the rest of your post you fucking moron

The character just exist to explain where Josuke got all his values from, why you want it to be more than that I dont understand.

Fuugo is worth adding to the roster.

For me, it's
7 > 4 > 5 (before polnereff) > 3 > 2 > 1 > 5 (after polnereff)

Why did they make his identity secret and make him look exactly like josuke if the intention was for it to be not josuke at all. Like people aren't dumb for interpreting it that way

You do realize that it's the e-celeb theorists who are the ones pushing the idea that it wasn't him, right? Japanese fans have thought it was Josuke for decades.

Attached: 1634389499749.png (827x171, 48.94K)

>just a coincidence bro

Attached: It was Josuke .png (321x1110, 416.35K)

>ranking 5 that low
>ranking 6 that high
Your list is shit. Anyone who ranks 5 low I immediately write off as them reading horrible translations like Part 4

>invisible baby never gets followed up on and just dissapears forever

Because it's an invisible baby, retard.

There's my nigga

>new characters
>60 FPS
>updated voice actors from the anime
>,,,
>season pass dlc

fuck all of you who bought these at any point, ruining vidya forever for everyone else

Attached: 1310823520366.jpg (486x521, 21.33K)

>still trying to justify his headcanon

4 = 5 > 7 > 8 > 2 > 1 > 3 > 6

Part 4 is the best one, and 7 is really good as well.

7 > 2 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 1 > 8 > 6

Attached: 1657219312352.png (296x583, 254.04K)

>headcanon
Not even him but you need to stop coping. Araki literally forgot about flashback man in part 8, stop acting like this is something new lol

part 5 is kino

KINGA CRIMZON

Definitely, it's a very finely tuned story about fate and changing it.

because bamco can't make a JoJo game better than hftf