Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes:

Approved posters: Sothisfrens
Denied posters for ITT: Arvalfags

Attached: 949FC04F-C411-47D8-9107-19E4E41D335B.jpg (412x412, 42.78K)

>no marriage
>no romances
>no s support
This game is shit. Fucking Koeicuck male virgin trash.

>Arvalfags
who?

Imagine being so incomplete in real life you need to have artificial romances in a video game.

>>no marriage
>>no romances
>>no s support
That pen I gave you is worth more than your entire life you ungrateful little shit.

Attached: edelgard is fucking pissed.png (512x512, 184.49K)

I want to get pegged by Edelgard and Monica!

Attached: 1656845777600.png (1198x1500, 1.61M)

dlc soon

Attached: 045-coffin.jpg (1280x720, 106.3K)

Why does count Bergliez have a major crest of Cichol?

Why not?

>the very first shot of the game
Is this meant to show Shez being some kind of Agarthan test tube baby?

Attached: FXE3AWtVUAEVI9Y.jpg:orig.jpg (1280x720, 149.05K)

They say in Houses that the only one confirmed with a major crest of Cichol of Seteth and that it's a pretty big deal.

I just started Azure Gleam, but according to Ingrid, if you go back far enough most of the nobles are related in some way or another, so it's not too wild for houses to get the crests of other houses.

I want to worship the goddess!

Attached: 6f34ca0e3d8599c7623abc5d1d581b4c.jpg (630x844, 198.04K)

Hanneman was a hack, simple as

There are supports that discuss this, which families have which Crests is a total crapshoot as the families intermingled over the decades. It's why they're no longer particular about certain Crests staying in certain families. House Galatea would be happy to have anyone with any kind of Crest in charge, not just the Crest of Daphnel.

>Lol guys Jeritza just did a speedrun on the school section
How little did we know then...

Attached: 1560888700774.png (482x427, 78.95K)

It lines up with what Arval/Epimenides says, so it could be them or Shez.

Uh based?

Attached: FXE3-RFVQAAuW0V.jpg (1280x720, 180.99K)

>that paralogue where you solo the mock battle
>on Maddening

Attached: artworks-xygcn2L1yy7W86IA-suySVw-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 33.68K)

Lines up with how much of a smart ass he could be at times.

>the prime scholar of Crests who also grew up in Adrestria has never seen or heard about the god of battle Bergliez
Is he just blowing his funding on hookers and blow?

>marries DoroTHOT
Yes.

Bergliez didn’t go to school.

?

It's Fire Emblem you fucking retard don't act like you're some elite chad. Fucking idiot.

Knowing him he probably went through school.

Attached: va7IMWo[1].jpg (800x1222, 208.24K)

Remember how everyone memed up Jeritza skipped the school section of the game?

IT's bad enough on hard when Dimitri gets fired up and spams Atrocity.
Remember: Kill Claude first if you want the S rank. Save Three Warrior specials for when you get them to half health.

>Bergliez and his men singlehandedly cockblocked all of Brigid and Dagda
What an absolute unit

Turns out staying in school keeps the kids from being retarded.

Okay, let me be clear: Why are you basedjack posting?

>turned Shamir's boyfriend Shlomo into lamp
>killed Petra's dead

How do you think Felix feels about Ingrid joining his brother in being true knights?

What. There's a mock battle where you fight the three lords?

>How are Crested inherited and how does it affect the Noble families
Ingrid's support with Shez actually discusses this topic in depth. Many of the Noble families known to have Crests in their families at least in a semi-frequently basis is because they're incredibly inbred and have marriage pacts with other Nobles families that either have their Crest or at least tied to a family that at least has some other Crest in their bloodline.

In short,
>Most, if not all, "Noble" bloodlines are related to each other in some fashion. For example, Ingrid's family is actually a branch from a Noble family that's from the Leicester Alliance
>The Nobility used to be particular about their over who gets to inherit family title, but intermingle means they can't anymore
>Therefore, there are no "pure" Crest bloodlines anymore
>Ingrid's mentions some random noble who has the Crest of Charon (Catherine's Crest) but her grandfather had the Minor Crest of Fraldarius (Felix's Crest) while this same family is actually officially the branch of the royal bloodline of Blaiddyd (Dimitri's family) because their ancestor who founded this house was Blaiddyd and apparently had the Blaiddyd Crest.
> But one who possesses a Crest compatible with the family's Relic is much more likely to inherit the family title.

I just picked the most appropriate at hand picture I could find.
Don't over think it, faggot.

Dimitri came out okay. Most of the Lions were better off without school. But they always had that "Homeschooling is better for us" feel anyway.
Now the Empire and Deer? Yea, they needed public education.

>Dimitri came out okay.
>comes out a shittier leader than he would have in 3H while also playing russian roulette with his life

Bloodline of the Hammer of Judgement. Ah yes, the Jew's weakness, an unbiased and noncorrupt legal system.

>Dimitri came out okay
Nobody tell him?

based sreng

Attached: vrvr.png (822x256, 448.09K)

When you're on your third playthrough, you'll get the Gatekeeper as an autorecruit. His paralogue is about how Shez ruined the mock battle because they can't read maps.

The crest of Cichol is also know as the crest of Based.

Imagine being such a loser, you have the free time and put effort into posting in a thread you hated for a game you dislike.

Attached: FXA4aX1WIAEOtuz.jpg (1521x2048, 501.22K)

Okay, so he doesn't end up with 100% approval rating, yes. Fine he forcefully marries nobles and blames the church. Yes, he murders people and puts their heads on the gates of En- Their houses.
But I really think he's just in his growing phase, he has 5 more years before we can fairly compare him to the savior king,

That's legitimately hilarious.

Don't forget kidnapping people's childrens and using them as a hostage to force them to fight

Canon

Attached: 79a1bd53b0994baaf9aef71.png (271x281, 76.35K)

Anyone else notice that all crest-bearers of Cichol seem to be the most morally sound and have the best work ethic? Their only flaw seems being too enthusiastic.

Why does Byleth always go after the atheist girls? Why can’t he settle for a good church girl like Flayn?

Anyone knows what's the reward for Arval's paralogue? Is it some godly relic or accessory? I don't really wanna kill Jeralt or Byleth but if the reward is good enough..

I don't get why Dimtri and Edelgard being the last survivors of their family is considered a bad thing then. Can't they just find a branch of their family and find a person with the same crest as them and declare them to be the next heir if something happened to them?

Oh it is, Claude decides it would be boring to stop the mock battle now and goads the Lords/other classes into ganging up on Shez.
Caspar tries to do a Triangle attack with Felix and Leonie. So long as you don't kill them too quickly, you'll get lots of funny dialogue.

I thought you were trying to convince me he was a bad king. Seems to me he's doing everything IRL nobility do.

Edelgard wants the brown

Attached: kpk.png (801x215, 298.66K)