It wasn't THAT bad

It wasn't THAT bad.

Attached: FFTA2.jpg (800x795, 107.23K)

well nobody said it was that bad. why are you making stuff up?

I don't even remember that much... I wanted to keep my habit of having one physical and one magical character per race and was overwhelmed by how many races there were. The game also kept dragging on way too long, lost interest after a while.

t. played lots of FFTA1 as a kid

It was actually really good. It had a shitload of content, a lot of amazing side quests that developed the characters, and many fun jobs. The music was great too.

Attached: 1222327081438.png (300x300, 55.52K)

Am I the only one who'd whises the Judges had actual power and be harsh af? It's way too easy to never break a rule but, even if you do, the punishment is practically naught. It's a different system to other TRPGs that could be expanded on, not just forbidding actions but maybe sometimes movement or maybe even get a bonus if X difficult to task to pull off is achieved. Anything.

Attached: images.png (240x160, 12.13K)

my favorite game of all time

Attached: frimelda.png (506x908, 462.07K)

It was great, one of my favourites on the DS. It had so much content, and I loved the graphics (great combination of pixelart with special effects for skills/spells) and music.

*wishes

Attached: c2dd3b1dc79978f1c5df75df8631e124.jpg (268x259, 10.91K)

i wish i could play it one day. its the only tactics FF i havent tried yet. emulation fucking sucks...

free 7 tile range Ultima Masher nukes via Blood Price: the game

Attached: Ffta-moogle-juggler.jpg (360x396, 21.15K)

I remember seeing this girl a lot but I hardly payed attention to the story. Was she a zombie or something

I thought it was great, apart from the Bazaar system which might be one of the worst mechanics I've ever seen in any game. It could literally lock you out of jobs for most of the game if you got poor RNG.

Needs a romhack that increases difficulty then it's 10/10

Also I want the female ravager to ravage me

It runs at perfect on Desmume user what are you doing? Even with turbo

Get a DSi XL, ds games look fantastic on it and you can soft mod it to play DSi games

???
DS games are piss easy to emulate what the fuck are you trying to run it on? A leapfrog???

yeah you get to save her and turn her back into a qt

based

i thought it was great, several steps above FFTA, classes were pretty cool, tons of quests and fun fights, crafting system was good. i'd play it again if i could emulate DS games on the switch comfortably.

Pretty sure he’s saying DS games feel like ass through emulation and he’s not wrong

i tried to emulate it with desmume a few years ago, but i had this weird bug with popping textures here and there and it completely killed my immersion even though the frames were perfect. im very autistic when it comes to emulation

Post Adelle

It'd be a good way to add difficulty lvls. The harsher the judges, the harder the difficulty, less warnings, lower threshold for infractions, more penalizations and different types of it, even yellow cards... That way we'd actually have a valid reason to rotate the squad beyond experimenting jobs

Attached: Judge_point.png (477x359, 188.49K)

I like it. The main plot just barebone but I find i charming in a sense that it just a story of a kid who might as well make the best of his situation and enjoy the fantasy adventure. The side quests are very good and I like Adelle x Luso moments.

Attached: 89850235.jpg (696x600, 139.05K)

i'm sorry bro, nobodys checking you
it's over
games gone
Any Forums's dead

asking for a friend.. are there any good tactics RPG games for the PC?

better than the first one where the Law System in TA just fucks you over.
TA2 is more forgiving and less punishing if you break a law

Attached: spellbro.jpg (281x500, 11.86K)

At first it seemed luso was enjoying himself way to much, so it wouldve beem fun to see him having inner conflicts and coping about the fact that he'd have to leave someday and he wasnt that keen to reach that goal.

It wasn't bad, it's the best one.

chequed

Attached: SeeqRanger.jpg (303x355, 29.1K)

It wasn't, but I actually liked the judges in FFTA better, they forced you to think outside of the box. You could randomly end up getting totally fucked, but that was rare. People bitching about the law system in FFTA got filtered hard.

checking hasnt been a thing for ages, at least for trips and quads. not that I'm complaining tho bc going from 10 straight posts of
>checkd & kekd & Xpilled
to only 1 makes it mean something again

are the laws absolutely random in this game? You could see what laws were used before entering a mission in the first game
also getting gear sucks ass

TA2 was garbage relative to other FFT entries. But beyond that, it's okay.

What teh fuck are you talking about?

A2 Grimoire is fucking sick. It might be the best? or at least equal to the original?

>better than the first one where the Law System in TA just fucks you over
No it didnt. Both are easy af to circumvent. A2 was easier, sure, but it's not like the og was a nightmare. Never got into trouble, I had to purposively break it in order to see what would happen. Hint: a slap on the hand.

No, each mission have a specific law, often benefit the enemies is harder fights.

Very nice aesthetic and sound design.

Makes for a very comfortable experience. I enjoy games that allow me to make battle harems.