What did you think of jedi fallen order?

what did you think of jedi fallen order?

Attached: Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Screenshot 2022.07.02 - 04.25.29.88.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

lmao Revan would have destroyed Vader

Star Wars fucking sucks.

It was ok, but it's yet another game where lightsabers are clubs that you bonk people with, and the ot era is boring and done to death.

Attached: jedi.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

It's decent. I'm just tired of the series adding know it all magical black people.

8/10 I liked it

My Origin tells me I finished it but I can't even remember playing it, so yeah.

The nigress is so fucking ugly. Might be one of the ugliest gorillas I have ever seen. She must be cheap to hire since she looks horrendous.

I enjoyed it. It's a sekiro clone. Play it on hardest difficulty setting or it plays like this guy described

Exactly, and her inclusion to this game automatically makes the game a 0/10, and completely ruins Star Wars. People need to stop pretending this shit is good.

The force powers are not very much fun.

can't be worse than the obi wan nigress

Disney is what ruined Star Wars.

lmao no he wouldn't revan gets clapped by vader

This is unfortunate reality of most light-side force powers in any SW video games.
Dark side has all the fun stuff.

it doesn't change your criticism but there are decent mods that negate the bonk feel

Only good SW games are KOTOR1/2 and Force Unleashed just to go OTT with the force.

it's the best piece of star wars media since the disney enslavement, and it's a decent enough sekiro clone
7/10, maybe 8 if you mod it so you don't have to look at the gingers face

unironically best done vader in a long long while

no

playing on jedi master was the only way to extract fun from this game. I legitimately feel bad for low iq retards who deprived themselves of one of the best star wars games of the decade by playing on any other difficulty.