Do you play video games with your girlfriend Any Forums?

Do you play video games with your girlfriend Any Forums?

Attached: stock-photo-couple-playing-fun-game-smile-home-weekend-couples-video-b6d2d686-9c56-4ff9-9b38-9d35b5b58540.jpg (640x427, 75.87K)

What game are they playing?

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2

I don't have one, so no.

The Rumble Fish.

There is white genocide happening and all yall care about is your goddamn videogames

Why should I care about the white race if it hasn't given me the teen pussy I deserve? Why should I care about the future of YOUR progeny? I don't

I bet his penis is bigger than 3 inches

>grug tribe grugette with not Grug tribe grug

Grug angry now.

Attached: oogaboogaaa.jpg (800x450, 41.36K)

probably around 4

I don't like threads with human female in the OP.

Zoophilia bad

Grug tribe good because am Grug tribe, and Grug am best grug. If no was best grug, would no be Grug, would be other grug. So Grug must make more gruglings than any other grug. No other grugs can make gruglings. Only Grug, because everything must be Grug. If everything am Grug, Grug live forever, because if there only Grug, Grug am safe. Grug just want be safe, so Grug must destroy all not Grug. If no am Grug, am threat to Grug. Unga bunga.

the left can't meme

Attached: twkun.jpg (1600x1200, 294.28K)

> Unga bunga

Stop being racist

this, but unironically.

Blacked vr

i am sad now, rip. and yea, left cant meme

maybe next summer, realistically autumn 2023, I have no gf right now

>implying i have a girlfriend
I just want a long haired gf to tease me with her hair while i'm gaming bros...

Yeah I play a lot of Garden Warfare and Mario Kart with her.

Attached: RCO012_1464682462.jpg (1987x3056, 2.66M)

White women don't have interest in white manchildren playing le bideogaymz, she took the money, posed for some silly picture, then spend the night playing the real game of sex with that black stud, his controller pleasured her for real. Now keep playing your bideogaymz and complaining about black people Any Forumsirgins.

Attached: 1613018348948.jpg (1790x1220, 452.86K)

i play with my wife

considering it's a stock photo they're probably paid models who turned up for the gig then went home, but i hope you had fun writing your erotic fantasy

Why it's never wmbf

Attached: 1648563838147.png (262x238, 44.46K)

My black GF and I play Tekken 7 and Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker together

SJWs really try to make BFs ugly for some reason.

Attached: alyx.jpg (768x425, 38.01K)