Be honest. You fell for it

Be honest. You fell for it.

Attached: 45F3694F-369C-4A15-9229-EFD560F03E30.png (1405x1509, 2.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzosFOYeJ60
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah. It's not like I gain anything from denying it.

It's funny how many ANONYMOUS people tried to save face and pretended they never believed it after the fact

Still got Banjo, all I cared about from this.

The fuck am I looking at?

It looked real.
It felt real.
I wanted it to be real.

Newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=pzosFOYeJ60

If you actually thought that the fucking Grinch would be in Smash Bros you deserve to be sterlized.

Attached: 1656507779849.gif (415x498, 2.08M)

I did

Lurk moar before commenting.

Nigga i knew it was fake the second they tried to think that the fucking CHORUS KIDS would get in. Lmao.

Yeah, except it was a 50/50 split between this and veggieband and most of the blanks pointed to inceniroar and ken being the end outcome, it’s more people wanted this one to be real because the alternative was gay furries jacking off.

Ironic. How many threads about it did you shit out?

>almost 4 fucking years ago

Attached: 1580427964769.jpg (878x670, 61.08K)

You're joking

Yeah I did, and I'd do it again too. I got Banjo in Smash finally.

Yeah, Mach Rider felt like a very Sakurai pick tbqh.

No one except for the biggest retards ever entertained it, hell the thing bwas debunked day one as a shoddy edit.

lol no
You faggots really thought that they were going to reveal 7 new characters at that last Smash direct before release?

Attached: 1586959337478.png (664x481, 135.72K)

When the eric bricard thing came out I thought for sure that it was real. A part of me wonders if sakurai removed characters and added new ones in response to the leak, even though that would be almost impossible

It's okay to admit you were decieved, you don't need to act tough on an anonymous board.