Is this better than POE2?

Been playing pillars of eternity 2, I'm at the midpoint and dropped it cause I realized it's not going to get better. Is pathfinder a better game? I installed it a few days ago but haven't found the motivation to actually play it yet.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 75.23K)

Tried playing it was boring

It really depends on what is making you not enjoy PoE.

You can become an angel and dunk on demon lords(or cut your dick off and be a skeletroon). Also succ wife, spider cat poon, and yandere half elf gf.

Basically I hate video games.

WoTR has much better gameplay and story, the character interactions are pretty meh. I only did 1 play through as paladin angel and it was sick

Ah, well. In that case, the solution is suicide.

shit armor and customization, shit pirate theme, ugly generic fantasy character design, annoying exploration, retarded health sponge megabosses, shit itemization, shit spell fx, couldnt get me interested in main story, ugly characters, shit companions (can only remember the squirell people monk reveler), ugly portraits. the enviroments were nice tho.

Well, as far as customization goes, pathfinder is an endless well of build autism. WotR is a mixed bag of companions, some are fantastic, some are medicore, some are annoying; but who is what really depends on your temperament. You can hire mercs to fill in, but since you can do that in PoE as well I don't think that's a factor. If you mean spells look shit in PoE2, then I gotta say I find WotR spells look cool. If you mean the effects are shit, a lot of spells in PF are downright broken.

If you go for it, install a buff bot mod to save you the headache of buffing manually.

when i said shit companions, i meant they're just forgetabble and no better than blank tavern mercenaries.

How the fuck are you "at the midpoint" if you're trying to kill the megabosses?

u can fight them at any time after the tutorial island

I could not get into PoE at all but love the pathfinder games.

Attached: 1643474017462.png (540x786, 150.49K)

But you probably shouldn't be expecting to be able to kill them, so why complain about them having too much HP? Are you very very very very slowly fighting Hauani O Whe without doing its mechanics or something?

dorudugan has too much hp u're retarded its the laziest piece of shit boss ever

how's the waifu options. in detail please.

Succ that wants to lewd hand holding
Female hannibal lecter
Spider-cat that wants to be choke-raped
Saber from fate/stay night

Attached: 1656348644740.jpg (564x799, 315.15K)

Wrath certainly killed RTWP games for me. Turn based is slow, but other than that, its so much better its not even funny.

Depends what you want from that content. But its certainly at least 2 out of 4 unique experience. Dont know about the male ones, never did those.

Thousand year old virginal princess
Survival-of-the-fittest cat-spider-mutant barbarian you can either powerfuck or twist vanilla
A pure succubus trying to turn angel
A literal psychopath seriel murderer

Nothing normal, sorry

Good job spoiling Camellia´s questline you retards. Dude might as well just watch a youtube video at this point.

It is not a spoiler when it is obvious.

Attached: 1652041431563.png (692x1024, 949.51K)

There is big difference between something being off and knowing exactly whats up.

Listening to her critical hit lines and looking at her equipment inventory 'spoiled' it for me

EE when

Attached: skeleton1.gif (58x139, 34.96K)

I'm like 20 minutes into the game and the dialogue and voice acting are atrocious. Does it get better?

Some time in Autumn

I've just started playing it, and I'm really enjoying it man. It took a while to click, but once act 1 finished it hooked me.

You meet the bitch in a cave
She's sitting next to a dead body covered in stab wounds
She lies about how the person died
She's equipped with a knife, and an amulet that you the player can not unequip that masks her alignment
All of this within the first 10 minutes of a 100+ hour game.
Nevermind the fact that when you enter her house in the first fucking chapter it's filled with fucking torture equipment

You'd need to be absolutely fucking braindead to not figure it out quickly, if not immediately. Or in the very least have suspicions.

>15 minutes after starting the game >YOU ARE TODAY'S SACRIFICE
>THE WORLD IN CRIMSON
>THE SPIRITS DEMAND YOUR BLOOD
>(You cannot take a monk dip. Reason Chaotic Evil)
"Spoilers"

What's a good begginer class? I started as a inquistor but I feel like I'm too retarded to make this work without a quide. Might just make a fighter

Fighter is a trap except mutation warrior which is great.

It can depend on what mythic you plan on doing.

>oh no not the least interesting character in the game

That impressive to say considering Sosiel is in the game.

>he's trying to fight the megabosses with a mid level party
imagine being this retarded

paladin, equip a glaive and heavy armor, get cleave, become a beyblade

The voice lines are fucked, sure. The mechanical restrictions are Owlcat not quite thinking it through.
If you still dont think that just outright stating the reveal of her final quest isnt a spoiler, then I dont know what to tell you.

i just got spoiled but honestly im not even surprised the game hid the fact that she was a crazy evil bitch badly from the get go

It's pozzed trash, chock full of bland characters and horrible dialogue. Modern rpg devs simply cannot into writing.

>If you still dont think that just outright stating the reveal of her final quest isnt a spoiler, then I dont know what to tell you.
Final quest?
Nigger you find our she's a serial killer shortly after taking the fort.
>Baaahhh the...Umm...Spiriiitss made me doooo it wooooooOoOoOooo WE ARE IN GRAAAAVEE DANGEEEERRR now let's fuck on the corpse of this guy I just killed and stop asking question okay great
Is not exactly subtle.

>Fighter is a trap except
not him but how so? i just started playing not long ago but started as an aldori defender

First post
I agree it's a spoiler that the spirit was a ruse. But they're right her whole story is sketchy as fuck and it becomes obvious at some point her 'plan' isn't doing what she claims.

>fails to overcome spell resistance
This shit is so retard, makes the early-game miserable but becomes entirely irrelevant in the late-game.
And no, I don't want to be a grease dispenser for the entire early-game.

Play a bard, take lingering performance, press Inspire Courage, press it again, buff your party, attack for two turns, press Inspire Courage again and press it again.... again.

Final? it happens after you claim the city you walk in on her playing with a corpse and then says it gets her horny wanna fuck?

Is it woke though? I cannot abide woke RPG's

Best part about WotR is how it goes full retard both with game design, and with story. Outright anime shit, in many flavors, together with shonen powerup moments.

you meant some npc's lesbian orc wife with in the first hour of the game

there are niggers and lesbians, you tell me