Wholesome: LetMeSoloHer got a reward from Bamco!

Updoots to the left!

Attached: 32412341324.png (747x840, 474.14K)

>they gave him a fucking sword
Metal!

milking it pretty fuckin hard dude

Cant make this shit up

you have never been this good at anything.
>b-but Reddit! We have to make fun of Reddit!
You will never know how it feels to be recognized for anything, even if it’s just being “good” at a videogame.
>s-shut up redditor! Or I’ll post a wojak and call you a tranny!
You will never be a winner.

I really wanna kill that guy

Why this faggot, out of like hundreds of "funny cosplay guy" who you can find on co-op to help you with difficult bosses was the one to get shilled this fucking hard?
It really smells like some forced marketing campaign.

OH NO NO NO 4chansisters we are btfo

We live in a retarded world lead it by monkeys

They could have at least made the sword something recognizable from the game

cool maybe he can use it to solo his mom

Qrd?

Only way to redeem himself is if he streams himself yelling NIGGER at the top of his lungs so that plebbitors will fucking implode.

>he's a DS3fag
2bros win again

Reddit celebrated literally cucking themselves in a videogame

Most other co-opers just help you and half the time they're more of a burden than anything, some dude who solos the arguably hardest boss in the entire series for other people relatively consistently is definitely unusual.

The social media spam about this guy was annoying but I still think that's pretty cool

Attached: big_think.png (468x605, 248.97K)

spending all of your free time becoming good at a shitty fromsoft game to impress redditors
thats what REAL winners do

The only thing a "2bro" could solo is his own sex life.

>witnessed by multiple shitters who couldn't beat the boss
>he actually deliver instead of being another jetstream sam wannabe cosplay nigger that get dunked on
>cringedit get their "meme" machine going with the expected results
>bandai see a easy PR win by giving the guy a gift for his contribution

Aint that hard to figure, retard

>le funny cosplay guy #43421 does co-op at Malenia
>some plebbitor does le wholesome post thanking the guy for helping him kill Malenia because he himself is a shitty retard who cannot play games
>for some reason it just BLOWS UP, fucking major gaming sites write articles about "le badass funny dressed guy killing LE HARD ELDEN RING BOSS for other players"
>memes, art and other garbage galore is spammed everyhere, like typical redditors, they milk it so hard it's impossible to enjoy the game anymore, because every second co-op/PvP and other player you see in game now has a nickname that is some variation of "Let Me XYZ" or whatever
>now, the worst thing happened, Bamco officially acknowledged it and gave him a reward for being le plebbit meme
last thing remaining is for him to be included in the game in some insanely cringe and ill-fitting way, maybe make animated Elden Ring show and have him be le epic Mary Sue character killing shit haha wouldn't that be funny and wholesome

Attached: 1614267092818.png (1448x1080, 1.71M)

Aren't they already doing some Elden Ring live action thing with a bunch of niggers?

we get it
you're jealous

>character known for using 2 katanas
>they send him a long sword

I'm not one of you ringheads why do you all this this person getting a sword?

Thanks for the explanation. Judging by everyone's reaction in this thread, I'm concluding you all are deeply miserable individuals who need to touch grass.

Someone's enjoying their life and Any Forums will call it reddit.

Even though it is just a meme and an easy PR stunt its still great that they even do this kind of stuff. The fact is they dont HAVE to since it being a meme is advertisement enough in and of itself. Giving back to the community should be seen as a good thing even if its not entirely philanthropy.

Also fuck captcha

This guy is/was a 4channer, he posted in early Solo threads. Reddit just pays better (thank you for the gold kind sir).

He’s great, very entertaining to watch you gay boys get mad about someone being 10x better than you at games.

What's the problem?

it was marketing stunt, see?

Attached: 1657150225540.png (591x357, 103.64K)