Tales Of Series has 5 dead gachas

Tales Of Series has 5 dead gachas....

Attached: 1485014235637.jpg (1920x1080, 245.19K)

Wow, I sure dont care!

I'm glad it's just Tales of instead of a good franchise

する?

Fuck gachas.

Here's to another 5

They never made one where I could rape this girl. Nope always shilling their ugly OC's

what is the purpose of this

Attached: file.png (389x334, 135.26K)

Cleavage for flat girls

I unironically think this is the case. A lot of chink cosplayers with flat chests like to show off their armpits instead.

Crestoria was a fuckin banger and kino and I miss this group of autistic retards like you wouldn't believe how could you Dew this Bandgay Namcuck...

Attached: Title_Image_2.png (1624x916, 1.37M)

Imagine they actually gave a fuck and give AAA quality JRPG for this instead of A*ise

>male with a womb tattoo

Lets be honest here, this framchise is really mediocre anyways

It would've been so cool to have it as a normal JRPG instead of having that shitty pacing where they interrupt every single line of lore with "whoops someone is attacking us, we'll talk later!"

we need some more pc ports dammit.

That's my fetish.

I'm still mad that we will never find out the reason why Hugo joined the Empire. I know it a gachas but it was way better than shitty Arise. Shame they remake the game into a console/PC game. Damnit I forgot what it was called >_>

I've played Berseria and Arise. While I did enjoy them, they weren't unique or of really high quality.

I wish devs would understand that since gaming has gotten older with many releases for all genres they need to be really unique and take risks to innovate since it's harder to sell your basic game that's already been done 20 times before.

Attached: 1644438592732.png (410x482, 180.99K)

can't remake*

duh
there is no such thing as a good jarpig

t. westoid npc on his 50th FPS rehash

That's every gacha. Even FGO does it all the time.

.hack had one very successful gacha and one failed gacha. A better success rate, yet they keep shitting out Tales games & gachas.

goddamn look how flat she is

nah modern fps suck boyo
also >implying eastoids on their 50th underage panty quest game are any better
stop embarrassing yourself my man

T.rannies