Be the fundation of western civilization

>be the fundation of western civilization
>no games about it

Attached: 63f62d19-e492-431f-a868-de74dd63ed44.png (421x623, 370.71K)

>he killed him
>then he killed him
>then he killed him
not much to go on

For me? It's Diomedes

I'm a bigger ajax man myself

Not that it matters, but Glaucus is better

>fundation of western civilization
>fundation
Thucydides is more important and was an actual person, not a code word for an oral tradition that turned history into gyronigger shonen.

Nestor is superior to all

>western civilization
what are some other games about cultural appropriation ?

Why did a myth about an ancient war and a guy who was really smart become the foundation of western culture?

Makes for a nice boss rush game.

Oops, wrong picture.

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 1.2M)

bro your age of mythology

Because shitalians wanted bussy

You've got to be completely historically illiterate and a retarded troll to think Christianity is foundational to the western world.
It's certainly important, but it came along well after the groundwork had been laid.

Renaissance Europe were huge greco-roman fanboys.
Not a ton of intact works from that era remain, and everyone like's a good epic.

Just so we're on the same page, what is "the groundwork" of western civilization and what is the role of Christianity in early medieval Europe in your opinion

The western world doesn't do a single thing similar to Christ or the early Christians

William Papadin is making youtube shorts about it which is better than any game.

for me it's anabasis

Thanks for the idea chump.

So.. Achilles and Patroclus.. You know we need to discuss that.

Everything after the bronze age collapse. leading to the foundation of the roman empire.
Emphasis on the Greco-Persian and Peloponnesian wars.

a video game about fighting and killing a bunch of monsters? yeah, it would never work

>rush
Those assholes threw a 10 year long beach party and OCCASIONALLY they fought for an hour or two.