Comes out in a few months

>Comes out in a few months
>No advertising
>No conversation
>No hype
It's going to suck isn't it?

Attached: 21_12_23_f673c84c319665bcbb2630d934b00736_1216-3-1200x1200-c-default[1].jpg (1200x1200, 228.5K)

is there ever gonna be a point where you fucks realize that doomsday posting a game literally incapable of flopping in any circumstance just makes you look retarded?
last one was boring shite but it sold like fucking hotcakes and people are already pissing themselves waiting for the new one, they could release it and charge two hundred dollars and it'd still outsell half the actually good games sony used to make. pretending it'll flop at this point is just fucking stupid, like screaming at an oncoming 18 wheeler thinking it'll flip over and crash

I hope not, despite loving the originals and fearing the gameplay change, I actually enjoyed GOW 2018, so much so I got the platinum, I hope Ragnarok is even better but I'm sceptical.

Attached: JPG (2077).jpg (4213x3120, 1012.83K)

From Games kill the hype for this shitty movie

daily Any Forumstranny cope thread

>I actually enjoyed GOW 2018
What the fuck is wrong with you.

>>No advertising
Actual retard bait thread but won't get deleted because even the mods have a hate boner for sony

This is Any Forums you could tell someone here the sky is blue and the sun has a life expectancy of several billion years and they would argue about it, make wojak edits and call it the work of the Jews.

It's a good game retard

The axe felt pretty good, I liked the combat. All though the lack of enemy and boss variety was lame especially considering they had entirely new and fresh mythology to work with.

But the mythology is incredibly primitive, especially compared to greek, im actually surprised there was as much variety as there was

>Game advertises just a few months before release instead of advertising over a year before release and has multiple delays
Fuck companies that do that. Gtav was the worst and it ended up being a huge disappointment for it's hype.

everyone thought it was going to be delayed. Now its confirmed there will be more talk when its closer to release. Not on Any Forums but other places.

My main issue was the amount of bosses that were just the same troll but with a different colour and name, felt lazy.

they're hiding a story twist

my personal guess is you either play as adult loki or the game straight uo has you go to egypt

you better believe it's going to suck dicks

Attached: 1657123618814.png (583x718, 59.01K)

>It's a good game
If you're an idiot who doesn't know anything about quality combat.

A newly introduced tranny character kills Kratos and you have to avenge him as Atreus

How the fuck people like that get through life without being physically beaten on a daily basis is beyond me. Fucking infuriating.

Kratos will be Black

he already is, lmao

>The axe felt pretty good

The axe was shit. The combat gets so much better when you get the blades of chaos.

I remember it feeling weighty and punchy

but enough about Starfield

more like Gaytos amirite

Attached: 1615251985495.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

>It's going to suck isn't it?
It'll be the same as the other one - mediocre gameplay with 9/10 graphics. It will get rave reviews from people who haven't played any superior action games on sixth/seventh generation consoles. It will sell millions.