The only viable ending of Mass Effect is Destroy and all other choices are the result of Shepards indoctrination

The only viable ending of Mass Effect is Destroy and all other choices are the result of Shepards indoctrination

Attached: Co4RVKDWgAAVuqs.jpg (255x300, 12.34K)

shepard died in mass effect 2 and ill not hear otherwise

Redpill me on this theory user?

The only thing that made me go green was i didn't wanna kill all the Geth. Now all the quarians can enjoy Geth cock and pussy.

They should have really commited to the indoctrination storyline.

Shepard has to be incompetent as hell to die in ME2 it's rare to get that ending

Destroy should be John Shepard's ending while the rest would be meant for False Shepards.

Shepard-Commander, the Destroy ending results in the destruction of the Geth. Are you certain that is what you desire?

Attached: LEGION.png (1051x1025, 1.23M)

>le mass effect 3 doesn't le exist

The only viable ending is actually snapping the fucking disk in half.

Legion you die no matter what and I don't care what happens to the rest of the geth. Now excuse me while I eradicate all the robofags on my wife Tali's new homeworld.

Control is not indoctrination and is only so if you completely ignore Leviathan DLC and the Catalyst flat out telling you how control works.

the best way to play is to kill as many people as possible then take low readiness destroy.

Destroy is the only responsible option.

Attached: 4d7260a0527fd3da57d0d129eacc793ba6770a50df1b06ec5da834a91495051e.jpg (534x404, 54.21K)

Yes, they're just computer code.

The answer to that pic is because Volus aren't hot or cute

Very insightful, I had been wondering about that.

Attached: questi_pistol3.png (706x1518, 499.43K)

The fuck is a false shepard?

>trusting the star child
He is clearly encouraging you to take control and says blatantly false nonsense to make control a reasonable option. No one that ever attempted control like illusive man was clear minded. Control Shep is indoctrinated Shep.

The geth are already dead. The Quarians beat them retarded while they were in their Dyson sphere and in their retardation they committed suicide by reaper code. Good fucking job

Geth were gud toasters and dindu nuffin

Attached: gethoppression4.jpg (1700x739, 289.12K)

This unit can count to 17 billion.
This unit can repeat the task if necessary

Attached: 593af2ddbf76bb47028b4c5d.jpg (1000x750, 87.01K)

I wonder if those silly quarians who died defending their geth platforms had the intent all along that the hose same geth would go on to butcher defenseless women and children by the billions