Just finished this

Just finished this.
I can't decide if I enjoyed it more than XC1 (played definitive for the first time this year and loved it)
I found the gameplay systems to be very engaging, although sometimes i just wanted to explore and fight, and sitting flicking around menus for things like stacking Blades for skill checks got quite annoying. But the characters, voice acting and OST made up for a lot of shortcomings. At 120 hours I felt like it was time to wrap up the story, I don't think i have it in me to grind the cores to see the rest of the Blade storylines, which is a shame, because even though some of them were piss poor (looking at you perun) i really thought some of the others added soo much to the world and characters.
Should I take a beak and go back to it? is the golden country expansion pack worth the money?
Future Connected was fun but i really don't get the point of it other than to build on Melia's relationship with Tyrea

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_XenobladeChronicles2_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 398.5K)

The boss from Future Connected will be important in XB3.
XB1 > Torna > XCX > > > XB2

X>2>Torna>1

2 > 1DE > TtGC > FC > 1 >> X

1>2>X

2>1DE>X>Torna>FC>3DS 1>1

Torna is great and completely worth it if you liked 2.

Don't do any of the core grinding shit until you finish the game, it's way easier in NG+ and a lot of things open up.

The expansion pack is worth it I'd say, Torna is interesting as a piece of standalone content but fair warning there are no real sidequests, everything is mandatory.

Is it long? Could I finish Torna before XB3 and not feel burnt out?

1 >>> X > 2

20 hours IIRC? You probably could.

howlongtobeat is your friend

You can definitely do it. It's longer than Future Connected, but far shorter than 1 or 2. It's also got the best combat in the series, and there will probably be some references to it in 3, since we've already seen a returning location with its name intact.

is there a compilation of every backhanded comment poppi gives Tora?
my boy couldn't catch a break
also when do you get to see poppi's third mode? i didn't expect the plot to just powerhouse right to the ending when you lose Pyra, and i felt like leaving the world tree to go back was gonna kill the pacing for me
im hearing its best to just max out affinity charts for blades before new game plus
would be kinda cool to go through the game with everyone fully levelled, no stopping to check charts etc

I'd say Torna is worth it, yes. The gameplay systems are unfortunately dumbed down/simplified compared to base XC2 but it's much shorter and you wouldn't have had the time to put together a collection of blades like in the base game. It's basically a story about the time period when Mythra was first awakened in order to fight Malos. It's a DLC but it has a fair amount of content, like you could definitely get 20-30h out of it even without doing superbosses and such.

I enjoyed the gameplay in 2 as well and as such got all the Blades and did their story missions, though if you are to do something in-between now and XC3 releasing I would suggest going with Torna.

Give the party members of Xenoblade 2 a talent art. I’ll start:
>Rex: Salvager’s Ethic: Cuts HP in half to increase resistances to all reactions by 70% (multiplicative with any other resistances equipped).

Now that we’re debating
Gears >X > Xc1 >XC2 >Saga 2 > Saga 1

Xenoblade 2's story and characters trounce XC1's so hard I'm amazed that people try to argue in 1's favor.

1 >>> 2 > X.
X and 2 are still pretty good, though.

Xenoblade 1 is Dragon Ball Z and Xenoblade 2 is Dragon Ball.

I mean, I'm biased because 2 has Nia and she's my fucking wife, but 1's characters are still pretty good. The weak links in 1's party are definitely Sharla and Fiora, but they're not exactly bad characters. I hold firm that the only bad XC characters were in X, and even then they weren't enough to sink what was good about that game.

Attached: 4c58c2b8bbc4002d05b02058ca7ad26e.jpg (2774x1737, 948.92K)

Lmao, gears is hot garbage. Only after replaying it do you remember how bad it is, it just has a good rep due to the story