Better than 1

Attached: Systemshock2box.png (250x288, 135.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=up80FfzySFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Correct.

Yes.

Also this, but not by much and the first had a couple better levels. Really I'd rather both 1 + 2 the same.

Attached: T2_cover.jpg (252x306, 68.35K)

>thief
i was playing this for the first time a few weeks ago. was loving it until i got to the theives guild mission. after 35 min wandering in the sewers i closed the game and lost all desire to keep playing.
but other than that, the game is pure kino

Nope.

>until i got to the theives guild mission. after 35 min wandering in the sewers i closed the game and lost all desire to keep playing.
I really like that mission but I completely understand. Try and give it another go, skip that one. It's one of the best games ever made. Conversely, if you're having trouble, give Thief II: The Metal Age a shit instead. Gold/The Dark Project have some of the best levels ever, but also some of the worst. The Metal Age has consistently good levels, just few reaching the height of the masterpieces in the first game.

well yeah,Any Forums just says 1 is better because contrarian site

i like the idea of the thieves guild quest, but i got mind broken in those sewers.
i bought thief 2 for .97 cents on steam. gunna come back to thief 1 in a few months. other than that sewer section i have nothing but glowing praise for the game

Yes. SS1 is nowhere near as repayable as SS2

Yeah there are a couple levels like that, but not many and Thieves Guild is the worst of them.

Yep

Filtered by the controls.
youtube.com/watch?v=up80FfzySFA

Best song.

Attached: 1613111931432.gif (220x258, 133.13K)

filtered by nothing more like.
2 is superior.

In what way? SS1 is more fun and isn't held back by tripe RPG mechanics. Fuck needing to have level 3 energy weapons, just give my my plasma gun.

>filtered by basic rpg mechanics

it's not better, it's different
both is good

Attached: 1631132928900.gif (498x276, 1.35M)

That level was added in Gold and can be skipped guilt free.

Filtered

the phoneposter is also a mindless shitposter. makes sense

Most of the Gold levels are great too, and I like Thieves Guild, but yeah the sewer part is less than stellar.