One row has to be erased forever, which do you pick?

One row has to be erased forever, which do you pick?

Attached: 1631961417623.png (245x194, 121.51K)

warcraft

Attached: ok.jpg (960x960, 57.98K)

First one easily. While i like mp and hl, they did their thing on the right time and that's it. Their accomplishments are not unique or genius in nature. And i couldnt care less about blizzard shit

bottom

Why does one row have to be erased

Bottom, only Morrowind is decent on that one.

Bottom Row, nothing beyond 7/10 there.

easy, bottom.

Tough choice but top. Deus Ex and New Vegas are too precious to lose.

Attached: 1593644812637.jpg (253x234, 47.83K)

Bottom, and it’s not even a question

Top and it's not even a contest
Max Payne is literally a meme game that people like because of muh bullet time, and Half-life contributed to the ruination of shooters. So yeah, nothing of value would be lost.

I would have to go with the last row. D2, half life, max payne, warcraft 3 and dead space are games i have too many fond memory of.

This
had Warcraft been nuked, Dota most likely would never exist and League of Legends since its inspired off of Dota

Does getting rid of a game also remove the games it influenced? Because I like Warcraft III, but if getting rid of it gets rid of World of Warcraft then maybe Blizzard could be saved.

Bottom. Erasing Mass Effect and Witcher would be great.

bottom. i've had my fun with them and will never play them again anyway

Attached: ppe.png (120x120, 31.82K)

>getting rid of sc and d2
I prefer d1 but common no bottom even approach those

StarCraft and Deus Ex are the only good games on there so bottom row easily. Should have put a good fallout game like 1 if you wanted to make it difficult

Neither of them are that good, so I wouldn't cry over their erasure. And the removal of Diablo could potentially prevent many games from adopting the cancerous loot shit.

aye, F1 instead of vegas wouldve made this a difficult one

>starcraft isn't that good
What a terrible opinion

Attached: 1632948767760.jpg (549x549, 206.49K)