Baldur's Gate 3 Bard and Level 5 tomorrow

Baldur's Gate 3 Bard and Level 5 tomorrow.

Attached: 1644849890508.jpg (1000x1300, 201.69K)

Mmm delicious biological womb ripe for pregnancy and forbidden from abortions...

I am hopeful for level 5, but I do hope they rebalance some of the game. Get rid of the wet and cold/lightning interaction. Get rid of Wizards learning all spells

Attached: sexoo.jpg (966x722, 156.83K)

tfw i want to buy this game just for dating sim with her

when is the release?

Have they said what they plan level cap to be at full release? How are they still only up to 5 and missing major classes? This game is never coming out.

didn't swen say early 2023 last panel?

Are you really that stupid? There won't be any more content in the EA, it says so right on the steam page.
I thought everyone already knew this since the dev team stated that before the EA.

Level cap will be over 10, that's all we know

In early 2020, it was 10. Now they said it would be higher, so 12 is the most likely.

Also what we play/see isn't what is done. Datamining has alot of shit.

He womb is barren.

Why do people hate him again Any Forums?

Attached: Gay Vampire.png (993x1070, 1.7M)

>taking men into your harem party

Attached: 1540069735335.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

>Shadowhearth
>Lae'zel
>???
>(Custom generic boring Human Fighter OC)

Attached: 1641582008773.jpg (367x650, 44.95K)

She looks like she swims in swamps and stinks.

datamining and other sources says there will be a couple more companions like a female berserker

Attached: lae'zel.png (725x650, 685.21K)

>tries to murder you
>tried to murder you again "oh sorry please understand i just tried to suck your blood (dry) while you were asleep, i'm simply misunderstood"
>is only for evil choices because haha chaos fun
Right now there is zero reason to ever EVER not kill him.
They literally made the gay DA:O elf again
>haha we tried to murder you in an ambush, but you really want the gay romance right

MONK WHEN

Oh no!!! He tried to kill you!! Imagine if he tried to suck your morning boner. That would have must been even more worse!

The shittiest dilemma of all RPGs. You can kill annoying characters to create a personalized storyline but you'll always wonder if you're missing out on game content as a result.

Never, hopefully.
Asia needs to be glassed and "martial arts" permanently forgotten.