What's the "store-bought ice" of video games?

What's the "store-bought ice" of video games?

Attached: IMG_1351.jpg (1536x2048, 702.63K)

Mario kart 8

Attached: 1656688987988.jpg (4515x4246, 2.31M)

what's the deal with store-bought ice?

It's the MMO genre.

>too poor to afford an ice maker, don't want to make ice with trays, or just need it once for a cooler
I don't know maybe pirated minecraft with kitchen sink modpack

any faggy nintendo party game
its just ice [just a game], it doesnt have to be special. you pick it up for parties because its convenient, and thats about it
this user gets it

>super metroid
???

Attached: 1592058138921.jpg (473x473, 115.12K)

Is there supposed to be a problem with store bought ice? Some times you need to fill a cooler or you need a ton of ice to make margaritas or something. What are you supposed to do? Buy 50 ice cube trays and empty out your freezer for them?

>or just need it once for a cooler
that's all i've ever bought them for.

I worked at an ice factory.
It was horrible.

I'd argue that a good half of the games listed here aren't trannie games

WoW

>remember that Warcraft gamez!?
>now in mmorpg firm but with the lore neutered and graphics even moar blobby! Consoooome

when you host parties, it's pretty often you run out of ice

Call of Duty.

Now I get it, thanks user. For me is fighting games and old coop platformes like Metal Gear Slug

international packaged ice association
there's an association for companies that pack ice
they even have a convention and trade show in vegas this year. i wonder what goes on there.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (514x660, 95.03K)

yeah that's why I said "I don't know" because my game works for the two points but not really on the last point

How

>cruelty squad
makes sense since they want gunkboosters of their very own

Every company is just trying to look cool on this convention

That old factory chilled my spine

Ice packing probably
Maybe trying to figure out a non plastic bag option too since that will be banned eventually

hand-helds because smart-phones remplace them which is similar to fridges with ice making machines

Wii Sports

Probably lots of coke and hookers
heh

kek, I'm an idiot. Meant to reply to

>Alien Soldier
Did the tweeter just put in all the games their like and call it Trannycore?

why do trannies like Ultrakill so much?

>FFXIV
>new vegas
>TLOU
>melee
kek

Which ones?

meant for obviously

Store bought ice implies parties, so I'm going to have to say pic related

Attached: 423431-duck-game-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 96.25K)

That's the point.
Trannies are trying to drag a bunch of things to their side to be "trans adjacent" and make people conflate being trans with these things despite the fact they do not in fact have anything to do with trannies.

Attached: The road to success.jpg (650x578, 92.23K)

Isn't Heroes mainly enjoyed in eastern Europe countries that would beat these faggots within an inch of their life?

I'm friends with a family that rents an apartment that didn't come with an ice maker so they just buy a 20lbs bag of ice one a month and shove it in their freezer. I never asked why they didn't just use ice trays but whatever it's their money and none of my business.

not suppose to party in the barracks

I think that's for more than just commercial bagged ice cubes, like the suppliers of industrial quantities of clear ice for fancy hotels and restaurants and the like.

peak tranny games. my only contention is FF7 because it has so much normalfag and widespread appeal.
you will never have a womb and create life

Fighting games
>available anywhere
>only blacks and beaners buy them

Pre-ordering digital games.

this. store ice is essential when you want to fill your tub with ice and put all the beer in there. no way you can get enough ice yourself with a tray.