Anthony Burch's God of War Ragnarok WILL win GOTY, we can ALL agree, correct?

Anthony Burch's God of War Ragnarok WILL win GOTY, we can ALL agree, correct?

Attached: anthony-burch_416x416.jpg (416x416, 23.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't like people like him if you know what I mean.

I just lost my job and my dog died, but at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

In all seriousness how is it possible for someone to fail upwards so amazingly well?

HAWP was very hit and miss with it's writing, and the writing on everything else he's done definitely fits into that miss category.

That's how shit works in a meritless society. Now, get back to work
>cracks whip

The fact that Anthony Burch still manages to find work is proof that talent and hard work is meaningless, all that matters is nepotism

Attached: anthony.jpg (2256x1848, 733.53K)

He's not actually working on the new game is he? Cory was the sole reason God of War 4 had good writing.

Get cancer fag

Attached: 1657123519361.png (583x718, 52.5K)

What the fuck man. What happened to Cory Balrog? He actually gave a fuck about telling a compelling story

oh god, not GOD OF WAR, a franchise famed for having a deep and intricate story

idk but he's a fag too

Attached: 1657121923292.jpg (1024x1001, 110.48K)

wait
they seriously got him to write the new GoW?

Man, were the minority aren't we bros? The last bastion of hating faggots and troons? What happens when we lose this battle?

The actual story is written by a guy called Matt Sophos. Most likely Burch wrote some sidequest or incidental dialogue

Nah we're the silent majority, look how hard Lightyear bombed

Americans are mental ill, what is the purpose to ruin every fucking videogame?

>were the minority aren't we bros?

no, not remotely, society has just decided to let the minority have control

that is ending now, woman, robbed of their bodily rights, are turning on trannies left and right for their vulgar attempt at "being" women

youtube.com/watch?v=eB6tqxqwSfU

Ragnarok? More like RagnaKEK
ahahahahahahahahaha

I'd still would

Attached: feet.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

He's a jew, that's it. As long as he doesn't get arrested for CP he will eventually be the ceo of some studio promptly before its sold to EA or MS for a strange price

>Burch
What race is this mutt supposed to be?

It didn't bomb, it made millions and covered its production. It just hasn't made much of a profit ontop of that, nor will it. Bombing to me would be something like Heaven's Gate.

No, Twitter is barely like 8% of the population or something like that. It's just fags are very vocal about their habits because it's strictly done for attention at this stage.

I don't like whitey either

He told a boring and cliché story.

GOTY = Game Of The Yawn?

As a Hebe who actually has dealings that destroy you goyim, no Burch is not one of ours.

He be a whitey

Snoys have no idea what a good story is. This is why they like last of us.

Disney owns movie theaters at this point, and it still bombed by their standards

>covered its production
no it didn't

Attached: lightyear.png (577x121, 6.97K)

The sad thing is people actually think it will be. It will be an okay but well polished game like all Sony games, but journalists will eat it up.

She is like a voice actress in everything now

oh how i wish it wouldn't, but i can't deny it will.
good art takes time.
AAA games only aspire to be good enough to entertain your common man for a set amount of time, of course you don't hire the writer who puts time and passion into his work to refine it and make it great. that guy might miss the deadline.
you hire a writer who has proven before that they're able to shit out a somewhat coherent script before a deadline, even if it's not very good. that man is anthony burch.

Does she have any range or does she just do the same voice for every character? Somehow I don't believe she got into that industry on her own merits.

I liked HAWP

Attached: zeocaa6mt6ty.jpg (280x280, 9.21K)