What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (2).jpg (616x353, 280.94K)

Overrated meh-fest, and that's assuming you are autistic enough to get through the forced 2-4 hour tutorial at the ironically named Fort Joy (I think it's called).

Pros: can make your own character
Cons: everything else

better than the first game, I guess, for what that's worth

Really good and fun game but it get really boring after the first few acts

Take the lizard-pill, user

You and your three friends going on a journey to kill God.

Arx was a mistake.
BUT it's way better than the first one

Reddit.

I'm in the middle of a co-op campaign, just reached Arx. Pretty fun so far, but we're also playing with some mods like the expanded classes. Any good difficulty mods that aren't just turning everything into a damage sponge?

restarting a new game midway thru act 2
over and over again

>Any good difficulty mods that aren't just turning everything into a damage sponge?

Theres a good one that will start summoning mini bosses into your fights if you are steam rolling fights constantly. Checkout steam workshop.

It's a great game. Some issues, but a pretty straight forward improvement on 1. Highly recommend you get the reduced number bloat mod. The tuning is just bad, items getting ~40% more powerful each ilvl (fuck whoever first thought up that garbage), so you dump your legendary, hard won goodies the next level for some random piece of crap from a shop.

Any idea what it's called?

pozzed wokeness

>Ifan's unique spell is a summon
>it's completely useless if you don't put points into summoning

? Are you confusing it with Baldur's Gate 3? Even then I don't think that's true. I'm 60 hours in and haven't encountered any SJW shit. I don't think you've even played the game desu

the game has a strong start but falls off later on, and for some reason basically, every area will end up being set on fire which is kind of annoying.

Teleport is broken as fuck, to the point of comedy. As long as you have line of sight, you can go pretty much anywhere and even bypass some difficult puzzles.

I was recommended this game in the steam sale thread and now the majority consensus in this room is that it sucks. I don't get it. Does it suck or not?

It doesn't. One of the few great recent CRPGs. Any Forums just sucks. Or thinks it sucks because you can look up builds online to break the game and make it a cakewalk.

Ark's pretty bad, but it has worse problems.

Breaking the early game by teleporting and abusing barrels of petroleum

Top 10 RPG in the past 20 years

What are the other 9?

game is very fun.
but co-op? pure ludokino.

This

Name the other 9 pls