Do you play VR games?

Do you play VR games?

Attached: unknown.png (446x845, 522.94K)

It hurts knowing these tranny freaks are probably having more sex than me.

not the kind of sex you would want

stop being a reactionary faggot and maybe women would give you the time of day

haha

Attached: 1626205654235.png (900x2000, 480.95K)

Yeah, my headset is still relatively new
I wish there were more games for it though, when done properly vr games are on a whole different level

tranny lover

Cutting your dick and balls off and then having someone ram their penis into a cavernous hole where your genitals used to be probably isn't what you want to happen, user.

drone fetish and anything else similarly dehumanizing is retarded

With other societal rejects maybe...
Why so many transbian incels then?

no

Attached: SONYVR.gif (246x324, 1.98M)

>letting go of your reasonable convictions to appease those who are lesser than you

These are the people that post on /vr/ on right?

>some fag wearing a dress and VR is against my convictions

you sound like a weak bitch whose only convictions involve things that don't require going outside. get a grip, faggot

lol, so true

no, they're all 300lb 30 year old men which is why they only ever post their avatar

You guys are ranting about trannies even though it's literally impossible to tell what the person even is
They are in a full-body latex suit

>the average Any Forums user
Does this mean Any Forums is actually comprised of girls that disguise themselves as fat 30 year old fake oldfags? Explains all the gayness around here, that’s for sure.

Psycho Mantits

>buy headset
>try vrchat
>just a bunch of whores and dude bros
>uninstall vrchat and play beatsaber

Yes, my fiancé and I both got the Quest 2 last week. Been a little of fun, she's got her shooty fruity and meditation apps and I'm buying up as much VR games during the Steam sale as I can.