Never forget what they took from you

Never forget what they took from you

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 1003.72K)

i played the alpha version of the game and gave notch feedback directly on his threads here.

imagine how much of the game code was notch and his name isn't even in the credits anymore.

It still is in.
They only removed splashes about him. Still a scummy move.

why would microsoft or anyone for that matter want to associate with this place after the autistic meltdown it had aka gamergate?

You are not the Any Forums this is referring to, and you never will be.

I will never forget how they take away male protagonist games from me by adding playable females. There's nothing left to say but "enjoy your downfall".

how do you play preloaded minecraft without internet off a usb? None of the cracked launchers work. They all require internet to install shit.

gamergate was the end of an era, nothing would ever be the same anywhere
how has nobody killed zoe quinn yet?

I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm using the Titan Launcher. Hope this helps :)

yeah that requires an internet connection to install files from a server. Can't use that. Need it to work off a USB.

Because gamergate was never about any if the shit the media spun it off as. So, there is no incel uprising.

Gamergate has never had that much impact in the grand-scale of this, it was just the natural outcome of the people's backlash against years of obnoxious journalists, it's just more surprising it happened to videogame journalists first.

becuase she’s a literal who and nobody fucking cares

She only had a name because you retards mounted a site-wide crusade to give her one

You are not the Any Forums this is referring to, and you never will be.

BE ANTI-RACIST

it was Any Forums before election tourist and gamergate retards destoryed this site.

They're rewriting most of his spaghetti code, which enables some pretty cool stuff with data packs.

What was the IP of the Any Forums server, again?

>name sword "night's edge"
>money stolen

You bring the .minecraft along, or just a verison file in versions folder.

>Enables
Middle managing tech bro spotted. Shouldn't you be scrumming on Teams or something.

multimc