What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 109937382.jpg (1200x675, 71.57K)

Zoomer's first Second Life

Trannies . Always trannies.

Sexual harrasment : the game

nothing, as long as you don't go into popular public rooms it's still comfy and fun

Same thing going wrong with everything else these days. Troons

practically anonymous chatrooms + furries + trannies + literal children

My spoken English sucking ergo me being unable to psychologically torturing trannies and sexually abusing kids.

Attached: 1657124452389.gif (320x320, 82.92K)

Vrchat is fun when you're exploring empty worlds and vidya recreations. Every now and then I'll run into another lost soul and chat for a bit. Super comfy that way.

they allowed people without VR in

Same shit as Second Life. Mostly anonymous chatroom with extreme avatar customization. Give people freedom in what they look like and you draw in the crazies.

too many furries

pretty sure they added some pozzed rules or something and people just noped the fuck out, and only safespace tards stayed in.

instead of being a fun social environment where everyone has funny avatars it became a weird second life/ stripe club.

Furries and pedos

YouTubers and streamers bringing their orbiters with them, and the quest 2 bringing in all the kids didn't help

I think the only issue with it is that the games people try to make always feel jank.
I think exploring is its biggest selling point, hopefully one day 3D scanning will get near perfect because I love going to 3D scanned places.

not enough televised trials with race riots at stake for me to keep hosting watch parties
absolute kino format though, cant wait for true next gen VR/AR so i can be comfortable for day-long parties with anons

This, as soon as you log in there's all these messages about how they'll just delete you from VRChat existence if you offend anyone. Not worth investing time into a platform you can be deleted from just because some snowflake got offended.

Not enough penises.

weebs and furries