Microsoft's Acquisition of Activision under scrutiny by UK

>UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has officially opened an inquiry into the planned Microsoft + Activision Blizzard deal
>The UK-based authority will decide whether to open a more in-depth Phase 2 investigation on September 1st
>the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has been reviewing the case at least since early March
>meanwhile, Microsoft has not released a single game all year - Starfield, which was expected to release in 2022, got delayed to 2023

Uh Xbros.... I don't feel so good.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-06 075001.png (1256x969, 144.72K)

I'm pretty sure Phil has realized Blizzard is a Potemkin village at this point.

>by UK
nobody cares
go be an irrelevant shithole somewhere else

Get shot. On your independence day.

Attached: 1639250123378.jpg (575x718, 35.57K)

what the fuck does UK have to do with any of this? just cut them off completely from Blizzard products if they have problem with it.

kill yourself microcock sucker

With such a huge acquisition being made, it will be judged by regulators from the US, China and I suspect Europe.

good fucking riddance, hope other countries join them so blizzard can finally fuck off from the face of the earth

british niggers are subhuman roaches
die

It's a country where they operate you stupid nigger

Irrelevant country. Not even a blip on their sales numbers.

It's better than letting microcock ruin more things (even though Activision blizzard is already fucked beyond repair)

international market laws forces the big economic countries to be involved on colossal sales and buyouts

For the Xbots here, I want to ask you a question: if Microsoft can't even take care of their own tentpole, flagship franchise and had Halo Infinite released in the undeniably shitty state that it still is in to this day, what the fuck makes you think they'll do any justice with their acquisitions?

After the garbage that is Halo Infinite, a game with allegedly a $500 million budget, I wouldn't trust Microsoft with any IP.

>he thinks i'm a burgerclap
lol
lmao

just cut them off. they're their own continent and pretty fucking small one.

americans are corporate cattle look at how they react kek

Because Activision is somehow even MORE incompetent.
If it's already fucked beyond repair, why do you care?

The UK will balkanize within the next 5 years.

>Snoy loving Euros try to cockblock M$
No surprise there.

These are both American companies. This doesn't mean SHIT lol

none of this is out of the ordinary for acquisitions.
all of this happens every single time, it's their job.

Because I fucking hate Microsoft

At worst, Activision will have to shed some weight for the merger which could be good (freedom for Vicarious Visions, jettisoning King, etc.) but I doubt it. M$ has "fuck you, do what I want" money.

Seethe more Snoy.

>Gaming media shits their pants over a procedure every company goes through with an acquisition or merger over a certain value
Imagine if they hired actual journalists with experience in reporting business transactions.

50%

Oi m8, where's yer business loicence?

Attached: The+british+police+is+starting+to+save+on+fuel_ec828f_6548509.jpg (1200x762, 138.79K)

There is no reasonable chance for this to get denied. You still have Nintendo, Sony, EA and Ubisoft as major publishers as well as the massive mobile market and all the chink shit.

Oh no, not the British!

Attached: Dacia.jpg (768x894, 107.23K)

>UK

I doubt Microshit cares about the opinions of some Paki filled shithole.

Fuck you shill. Microsoft should not be allowed to become a monopoly

All should be broken up

Microsoft gave Double Fine a lot of money to finish Psychonauts 2 and the result was superb.
The problem is not the publisher, it's the developer. 343 are hacks and completely worthless, and have been since they got the reins on Halo. Microsoft has been too lenient with them and their hands off approach is proving to be a failure. Teams need deadlines and milestones.

They should disband them and fire every single person that has 343 anywhere in their resume.