Animation director Mamoru Oshii interview

>The same is true of western games. No more cute girls or pretty aunts. Almost all the characters are ugly. I paid for it. Why would I want to play with a character like that? I think it's cultural genocide in the name of fairness.

>In Japan, it's not bad. The reason for watching movies and playing games is that they yearn for the ideal role. If it's like reality, you're denying the meaning of fiction, right?

Attached: 1657112985345.jpg (1920x1440, 725.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ichikawakon/status/1544262784267223040?s=20&t=UgWuvYVMFEIy7VLaMefSmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pFY7_ZFKNl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Oshii, literally the greatest artistic genius of our time.

NOOOO YOU NEED TO LIKE THE UGLY SHIT CARBON SPEWING GLOBO BIGGIT.

Yeah but this is a business...faggs and woman are not playing your game unless the girls are uglier than them. They try to appeal to normies, they got our money already.

Why is Any Forums so full of incels?

That's just it, they don't have our money anymore, or nornalfag money. They make none which is why so many games are f2p live service shits.

HE. NEVER. SAID. THAT
chuds moment

>終わりだ
終わりだ

Is he still obsessed with Fallout 4? do you think he modded the game?

I googled the quote and found nothing. Source please.

twitter.com/ichikawakon/status/1544262784267223040?s=20&t=UgWuvYVMFEIy7VLaMefSmQ

Quit thinking for yourself and doing research. You're supposed to base your view of the world on your knee-jerk reaction to click-bait

>faggs and woman are not playing your game unless
They're not playing playing games regardless of what the devs do. They just love complaining about shit.

Don't you look like a dipshit.

look at this retard lmao

This.

Woah, holy shit

Post the link from the article so I can have a translated copy of the question and his answer.

Trannies seething

Oshii on Death Stranding:
"Movies can't compete"
youtube.com/watch?v=pFY7_ZFKNl4

Attached: 1596936017436 (1).jpg (1820x852, 401.07K)

BASED

>pretentious gook who makes unwatchable shit is actually just a retard pedophile

It's real fucking simple i don't play anything with black women in it. It's a red flag

amerimutt hands typed this post

>cultural genocide
that's antisemitic to say that publicly

Urban Chaos is pretty good.

I didn't even know he was based

His favorite game is Fallout 4 btw

>If it's like reality, you're denying the meaning of fiction, right?
How will creatively bankrupt w*stoids ever recover?

Completely wrong and you need to get this idea that everything is purely about money in the short term out of your head. Sure if ugly characters made all their games flop terribly they wouldn't do it but if the difference is miniscule and they can push their weird agenda at not too big a loss they will.

You WILL play the gender fluid goblin and YOU will like it because it is inclusive and brave

Have you ever heard the expression "cut your losses"?

Why do groomers always project?