Tfw you make horrible mistake and dev explain that you are wrong

>tfw you make horrible mistake and dev explain that you are wrong

Attached: 1656699327263.jpg (1080x971, 392.3K)

fuck off, Nexxtic
I'm still not buying SelACKo

What the fuck kinda cope is this?

im going to pirate this pile of shit 100 times and not even play it once to this trannyfaggot dev will have to sell his house to cover the loses

based 'dex shitting on tranny propaganda

To be fair to this dev, there is a decent chance that the artist is a tranny who “chose” that color to make his statement. Hell he may have even tried to put some tranny shit in and got rejected.

The only right move here is to publicly apologize, fire the tranny, and remove the “art”

disingenuous post on the dev's part
the artist was a tranny and the dev's going along to get along

Are they that desperate for chud money?

>pirate this pile of shit 100 times
>dev will have to sell his house to cover the loses

Attached: 1634862352339.jpg (384x384, 10.98K)

Boomer shooters? More like tranny shooters

Attached: 1640904340107.gif (517x363, 152.25K)

who fucking cares.

OK, so what's the reason they have butterfly ears with those colors?

Exactly. I don't even know what the game is

Me

>Go on BitcoinMinerGames.ru
>Look for Mother 3, a game not sold anymore and never released in the west
>Click on download
>Install toolbar
>ROM finished downloading
>Delete from desktop
>Delete from bin
>Nintendo loses a sale
>Download it again
>Nintendo loses another sale

I'm going to kill Nintendo in 2 years and you can't stop me lol

Attached: 1612481672838.jpg (427x640, 35.51K)

explain the little bowtie on their heads them

THIS is two WOMEN chud

Attached: 1655976438177.jpg (1920x1200, 385.29K)

those are some very pretty men

something you never going to be

It sounds like he tried to join the "art". That got him in trouble. Now he refuses to acknowledge that this "art" has anything to do with LGBTQAI+.
Although I don't think he's brave enough to remove the painting.
>By the way, this game has one of the worst third-person modes I've ever seen. Press F5 to turn it on. The heroine wiggles her giant lower pixel ass.

Attached: 20220706222755_1.jpg (3016x7112, 2.72M)

user don't you know that every time a game is downloaded the MSRP of the game is directly deducted from the developers accounts?

>Want to be a top ranking officer?
>With this rank you have our eternal gratitude, a super fancy Discord rank (Admiral, that's a higher rank than our protagonist, Dawn!) and super recognition in the credits.
>This tier allows you to have a drawing of your own, displayed in the first level of Selaco.
Ok my picture is gonna be a rope, also with no political message behind it.

>poltard can't stop thinking about trannies

Dilate

Nonsense, that's just the devs back-pedalling.
You wouldn't use light blue as a colour for identification in low-light scenarios since blue is such a wide band of the colour spectrum, you'd want something reflective instead, you know like the reflective armbands we have currently.

Then you've got the fact they're wearing the classic troon cat ears, both again in the tranny colours, then there's the fact that both of them have chins you could open a fucking beer with.

This is a classic example of a dev in a niche spot trying to appease social media whores and realising that nobody who has a twitter account has any interest in their game, so attempting to roll it back without looking bad themselves.

I would have more respect for them if they'd just said "Yeah, it's trans representation, fuck you" at least they'd be standing by something instead of showing they have no backbone in the fucking slightest.

I mean even if he's lying, he's basically saying trans people don't exist by doing so.

>I would have more respect for them if they'd just said "Yeah, it's trans representation, fuck you"
Great way for me to never buy their game if they did.

not buying your trannyshit game

>I would have more respect for them if they'd just said "Yeah, it's trans representation, fuck you" at least they'd be standing by something instead of showing they have no backbone in the fucking slightest.

>have no trans agenda whatsoever
>people are so mentally ill that seeing pink and blue makes them think of trannies
>tell everyone you just like the color combination

>REEEEEEEEE JUST SAY THEY'RE TRANNIEEES

ywnbaw
seethe
dilate
cope

you're gonna be dead before 40 and that owns

what could he gain from backpedalling? he would just get vocal hate from trans people who don't feel heckin' included now

keep it up king

Attached: 6087465845645604.jpg (1518x1510, 100.25K)

Thats why factorio dev are based, he never show any pandering to trannys, only says that he doesn't care. Well, i think so.

Jesus christ I just noticed the $40 tier lets you fucking access an exclusive area of the game with items in it. Is this a fucking joke? The game certainly is.

wont the troons get mad at them now?

Attached: uhoh.jpg (651x580, 281.06K)

sorry dev but I don't buy tranny games

Because the people who ARE the target audience are telling them they aren't buying anymore.

You have misunderstood me entirely i'm afraid.

Yeah, it'd be a huge red flag to let everyone know not to buy it, rather than them trying to sneak it past but still be able to gather that social media points.

>Because the people who ARE the target audience are telling them they aren't buying anymore.
a dozen people in a steam thread aren't a market anyone needs to care about

what the fuck is still soulless modern copycat on garbage engine is considered a fucking retro?

Are you autists serious? The dev doesn't give a shit about tranoids, it's most likely the artist being a shitter at best. Stop thinking about trannies 24/7 bro, literally get help

>shitter
Literal troon

>it's most likely the artist being a shitter
Okay, still not going to buy the game since I don't want any money going to the artist.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE, SIR!

Careful, s(he)'ll call you a piss baby!

he's already been paid. better invent that time machine

Attached: dial.jpg (1920x1080, 143.25K)