Forspoken has been delayed to January 24, 2023

lol

Attached: delay.jpg (877x1245, 234.98K)

This is gonna be bad

>Keep delaying a game that no one cares about

All this does is make breaking even on this title even harder.

oh no
anyway

It's either the next cyberpunk or they don't wanna compete with GoW (they posted this right after the release date was announced, maybe they were ready or I'm just a schizo lol), the Hogwarts game and other big releases in the holiday season.

Not one soul is excited for this game.

The games with basketball american main characters haven't worked out in San Andreas.

This, as well as Square Enix' own remaining lineup for the end of the eyar like Valkyrie Elysium and Diofield.

Attached: 1657112864128.jpg (882x1189, 161.6K)

Attached: 1407752589781.png (429x375, 12.65K)

Now Elden Ring has a chance for GOTY. You won this time Eldenhobos

HOLY SHIT YES, what do I win?

who the fuck is actually hyped for this?

be better off cancelling it altogether

maybe the game will be good

>Strategic decision

This basically means "Hey there's too much shit coming in October/November let's get out of the way"

me but not cause i think its gonna be good

no one, and I mean this literally, no one cares

>P5R rerelease delays another SQEX game
fucking based! lol

>Forspo-ACK-en

Attached: pooh.jpg (420x420, 37.82K)

San Andreas worked because it didn't try to be "diverse" and inject africans into normal situations. It presented them in their natural environment and gave us a look into an interesting foreign culture. No game since has attempted this for some reason. They only try to inject them into regular "white people" environment and scenarios and pretend like they were always there and it's totally normal and if you question it you're racist.

No, because Cyberpunk had lots of people who thought it was going to be good. Unlike this.

Name one game that came out on time

more like foreskin