AI: The Somnium Files - Irvana Initiative

What did she mean by this?

Attached: bibi.jpg (1920x1080, 295.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OmweQZbKtdw&list=PLBqbfNJ5kMRL8I1GKKPLz0bJMC-g_p7rs&index=42
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDPRSeFq_U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STEP IN GUM ON MY WAY TO THE STATION

RESIST! ALLOW YOUR HEART TO TAKE YOU!
NEVER LET THIS MERCILESS WORLD ERASE YOU!
PASSING DOWN THE LIGHT OF THE TORCH TO GUIDE YOU,
AND YOU SHALL BE BATHED IN LIGHT!

Attached: asetyoubet.jpg (1280x720, 297.14K)

OP what is Irvana Initiative

Its a bug. We're in the simulation after all

Stepped in gum on my way to the station
The crowd, squeezes out my frustration
And now, I'm taking heat in the band room
Oh well, I'll eat some donuts in the bathroom
Now I hear my friend got herself a boyfriend
They're going out for barbeque on the weekend
I see all of the smiles in their pics online
Wait, why is that making me cry
Oh my Prince Charming, where can I find you
How do I remind you of the dream we share
Enough of that nonsense, drop all the pretense
You've got to break the chains of fate on your own
Come on, come on, come on!
Lonely girls across the world let's wake up and fight
Worlds apart with beating hearts unite the light through the night
If the boys want to reach us they'll have to keep up
Without you, I am only half, I need to be whole

Stop… AAAAAAA IM FRAYING

If you knew for sure you're in the simulation, would you be more inclined to do immoral and illegal things?

of course not, the order of percent is stupid
even if it's not real, the sense of time you'd have to spend dealing with the consequences is

No, just because it's a simulation doesn't mean that you're free from consequences. Simulation or not, you'll still be affected by it regardless.

Attached: 41252362472347.jpg (1920x1080, 194.95K)

big tiddy

No because I'll get deleted/erased if I do. Plus I'd feel bad

user the fact that you put Irvana in the subject is going to hamper this thread's visibility

Give me your guesses for what bullshit will go on in the 3rd game. We've already got mind swapping, multiple timelines, characters with subconscious memories of the multiple timelines, and the in-game world being a simulation. How will it escalate from there?

>youtube.com/watch?v=OmweQZbKtdw&list=PLBqbfNJ5kMRL8I1GKKPLz0bJMC-g_p7rs&index=42
Man, the theme in Chikara's somnium is fucking great

I have a feeling the simulation part will be ignored for AI 3 or it'll be an irrelevant background thing

Lien's still the best
youtube.com/watch?v=5YDPRSeFq_U

There's a few possibilities
>Never mentioned once because an Ai 3 will do what this game did and basically make Ai 1 inconsequential and practically noncanon
Or
>Ryuki, knowing life hacks to the world will just let the world be. Maybe pulling some strings to save Date if he ever gets in any trouble

I want to fuck Gen with the mask on

did any of you actualy solve the autistic tearer puzzles yourselves?

If you mean the ones in his somnium, yeah. The only one I didn't solve was the 999 room because I input 999 in the keypad for giggles.

everyone's paired up at the end so maybe morphogenetic field makes an appearance

I did because I've been playing Zero Escape and other escape room type games for a long time

None of the puzzles were that hard, second part of arrow room was the tricky one

It was already irrelevant backgroundfor this one.

The (actually correct) motivation for the murders is irrelevant background information?

Someone explain to a brainlet like me about the Liberty/Ellis island thing. Is the game just trying to gaslight me? Maps clearly say the statue is on Liberty Island and there's a separate island near it called Ellis island

yes it is

Regarding how the whole thing actually played out? Yes. Wether it was real or not is totally irrelevant to the actuak murder mystery.