Le once great king... is now COWWUPTED?!?!?!

>le once great king... is now COWWUPTED?!?!?!
>with sad mwusic playing in le backgwound?!!?
Fromfaggots think this is the pinnacle of storytelling, kek

Attached: 1637674270786.jpg (1280x720, 394.56K)

It's really sad how little it takes to impress normalfags

How did the music go again?

>all the great heroes and kings are dead or corrupted and you're just exploring their ruins
>NO you can't fix the world you have to hang around and be depressed

It starts with a few piano notes. I've never heard the rest since I parried and oneshot him every time.

My skin is cold
Transfusion with somebody
Morose and old
Drop into fruitless dying

Deranged and unhinged.

plin plin plon

Cringe

DUDE WHAT IF THE OLD SAD KING WAS PRINCESS MONONOKE NATURE GOD BUT WITH BULLET HELL HOLY MAGIC IN A BIG MAP WITH NO HORSE AND HE BACKTRACKS A LOT LIKE A WHALE?!

>I used to rule the world
>Chunks would load when i gave the word

AND IF YOU DIE YOU HAVE TO FACE ZANZIBART AGAIN!

Stealth DS1 thread? Stealth DS1 thread.
Here's my weaponfu

Attached: obsidiangs.jpg (769x474, 109.66K)

Miyazaki fundamentally doesn't understand good storytelling or restraint, one or two fallen kings, legendary knights, mythical swords in an otherwise normal setting are interesting and mysterious, when EVERY SINGLE KING AND EVERY SINGLE KNIGHT AND EVERY SINGLE SWORD AND ARROW AND CHARACTER AND EVERYTHING are special and mysterious and fallen and corrupted and mythological, it stops being special and becomes a farcical parody instead

I'm convinced people don't actually enjoy this shit but pretend they do because they've seen people geek out about actually good stories so they play along because they want to feel like they're part of something, same reason capeshit movies are huge and successful but no one actually gives a fuck about comics still

Attached: 029385.jpg (844x479, 71.33K)

You niggers really are just completely insufferable at this point.

>some midwit election tourist bashes on from games storytelling
>typically never provides an example of a game with at least decent story, in his opinion
>and if he does, It's just random west/snoy shit like god of war or ghost of tsushima
every single time. if every other game is inferior storywise, this makes from games pinnacles of storytelling, sweety. no the other way around

Attached: 1657035485433.jpg (460x369, 27.23K)

Kino

He literally hires famous writers for his shit lore

Kino der toten trash tier*

thank god you'll never write anything of worth

>pinnacle
no one thinks its the pinnacle
only its better than having cutscenes

what would be the pinnacle of storytelling instead then?

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

MY EMPIRE OF DUST

Seething exposed poser midwit

Attached: 1652064327756.jpg (828x792, 174.77K)

Attached: 1653224324764.jpg (680x680, 57.61K)

see

Attached: 1155362.jpg (800x885, 168.91K)

Seething Fromdrone detected. Like moths to a flame.

>OOOOOOOOHHH UAHAUHUAOOOO
>SWING PAW SWING
>CLANG CLING
>SWOOCH
>GRRRRAAAAHH
>SWOOOOOUSHUSH PWAWSHS
>PLIN PLIN PLON

RDR2
there you go, that was easy, that's why nobody bothers to give examples because just throw a rock at a bunch of games and the vidya that gets hit by the rock has a better story than any fromsoft game.

>think he knows what good writing is because he never grew out of his "I'm 16 and this is deep" phase

>rdr2
i see you like being taken around by a leash

>RDR2
>pinnacle of storytelling
pick one and only one, you fucking doublenigger

It literally is the pinnacle of storytelling in video games. If you need anything more, watch a movie or read a book.

Your face is in the dictionary next to the definition of projection you fucking clown

user you are not allowed to post on Any Forums if you are 13 years old, in fact you are not allowed to post here if you are under 18 so that means 5 more years for you

I fucking hate DS2 but its not about the story's tldr its how you tell the story. Shit on this crappy game better,faggot

storytelling != story

if rdr2 is your example of 'good story', you don't need to add anything else lmao

Attached: orced.gif (220x220, 296.41K)

>mythical swords in an otherwise normal setting are interesting and mysterious, when EVERY SINGLE KING AND EVERY SINGLE KNIGHT AND EVERY SINGLE SWORD AND ARROW AND CHARACTER AND EVERYTHING are special and mysterious and fallen and corrupted and mythological, it stops being special and becomes a farcical parody instead
Bro I literally fucking hate From Software games and even I know this isn't true. There's constant lore and tidbits about even lower level grunt enemies. You can shit on Souls all you want, but their storytelling style is extremely unique and interesting. Fuck off with your contrarianism.

it gives you infinitely more stuff to do than let's say ER, because they're both open world. What can you do in ER world besides kill stuff. I'll wait for your answer.

>its how you tell the story.
From games have MMO tier storytelling which means they're garbage even when they don't have to be

Attached: 9835.png (403x424, 187.91K)

He's not corrupted though, pretty much no one is in DS. They are just shells of their former selves.
The entire "twist" with him was that everyone expected this powerful superchad final boss but then you reach the arena and he's just some hollow dude with a cool sword.