15.000 planets? handcrafted planets??? How does Todd have the time to handcraft 20.000 planets?

15.000 planets? handcrafted planets??? How does Todd have the time to handcraft 20.000 planets?

Attached: Starfield-via-Bethesda.640x334!m.jpg (640x334, 20.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AAaABeP-U0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think i heard somewhere a good amount are gonna be empty but out of the way for modders to have a blank canvas

Well my friend its simple. He's fucking lying? It takes bethesds more then a decade to release that the next tes is in pre developement, you think that lazy fag will get his team to handcraft even more then 100 worlds when they cant do 1?

i'm going to mod the shit out of this
i want a planet dedicated to every anime, manga and weeb game i know
i want a full harem on my spaceship

its all going to be pre generated maps that will be lookin the same

I bet bethesda have 30.000 devs, one for each planet.

>Todd says that some of the planets are hand-crafted, most are done by procedural gen a la Daggerfall
>"WTF, how can Bethesda handcraft 30,000 planets??!?"
>Turns out that the game has a few handcrafted planets and a majority done by procedural gen
>"AAAAHHH, He LIED to us again, REEEEEEE, He can't keep getting away with this!!!!"
Every time, no exceptions

he also said that each one of the random generated planets are also being checked and tweaked withsome added hand crafted love

>15.000 planets? handcrafted planets??? How does Todd have the time to handcraft 20.000 planets?
once you master the art of CTRL+C, you'll understand

If the planets are proceduraly generated but not static than it will be a dream game.
Any dynamic changes to the planets and stations that are directly consequences of how you play the game than it will be the game of the decade.
As in you build your base on one planet and establish some trade with other stations and planets in the system, and then destroy some station or anything like that.

Makes you wonder if it's going to be the biggest of all time if you consider the fact that it's going to have 40000 handcrafted planets.

>No Man's Sky all over again

lol

KINO

Attached: 1655770172898.webm (1920x1080, 2.85M)

IN

Attached: 1655770243408.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

SPACE

Attached: 1655770361903.webm (1920x1080, 2.86M)

even indie games have seamless transition from space to planet why doesnt startfield have that

youtube.com/watch?v=1AAaABeP-U0

Watch modders once again save Bethesda's lazy ass.

>Be me, young living with my parents
>Pretty lonely, no friends
>Only thing I like is video games, Pokemon and yu-gi-oh
>One day, new family moves in next door
>They have a boy around my age
>Potential friend?
>Wave at him everytime we make eye contact
>Couple days pass
>Family visits to welcome them
>Learn that he likes Pokemon,yu-gi-oh and video games like me, awesome!
>He comes over next day with cards
>We play cards on couple occasions.
>One time he rubbed my hand in a weird way... Don't think to much of it.
>Next time I catch him rubbing his crotch and he winks at me..
>Kinda weird but ok...
>The next time he comes over he says some sus things, pretty gay comments... the evidence was piling up...
>He asks if I want to come over to his house and play video games one day.
>Hell yeah!
>Walking up to his room now, nothing alarming yet
>Once in his bedroom all my suspicions were confirmed....
>This mother fucker played Xbox

because it's a complete waste of time

that scale is completely fucked

Ah yes, the famous Bethesda "love" every single one of their games has received

Attached: 1649685744761.png (443x449, 205.14K)

Todd never lies, he only stretches the truth.

They never said all the planets are handcrafted.
Instead, all the planets use proc-generation as a base layer, and then the artists/level-designers go over, placing structures and points of interest on-top.
Many planets are going to have absolutely nothing on it, but it just means there is room for modders to eventually add whatever they want.