He doesn't play wegs

>he doesn't play wegs

Attached: weg punch.webm (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>boxing boss
>I pack quite the punch!

that's not how punches work.

Play Elsaverse

Attached: main_menu.jpg (620x465, 96.52K)

>that's not how punches work.
silence

Attached: weg punch3.png (1184x666, 650.96K)

I unironically enjoy groundbraphog day.

>""people"" pay money for this

sell me on it, user.

Attached: 1655905572508.png (1920x1080, 3.08M)

Elsaverse is free

Attached: images (56).jpg (783x391, 20.55K)

*punch*

Attached: weg punch2.jpg (1920x1080, 243.1K)

playing the genesis order right now. NLT mogs every other weg dev

Attached: the-genesis-order-apk-release-date.jpg (600x337, 24.23K)

I’m not a burger nor a pajeet so I don’t like incest shit.

>playing the genesis order right now.
would happily play this if it got a renpy remake. can't handle rpgm games.

Attached: weg spank.webm (1296x768, 2.99M)

nothing wrong with getting to know your landlady and childhood best friend intimately.

do you like your vns having phones or just keep it simple?

Attached: duality2.png (396x711, 98.47K)

It's an urban fantasy series of games set in the same universe. Each girl has a sort of quirk/power and you help them realize their power while going through their own lives and romance.

Each game has you control a different guy with their own backstory and job and the first three cross-over at times before it all comes together for the fourth.

They were written for Java first but the first five games were ported to Ren'py. Just search for "Tora Productions" and they've got a free download link.

I like the games with gobbo MCs, sadly there aren't that many.

Attached: Laura Sub Doggy at the Sink (Day) - 9.png (1280x720, 990.97K)

What the fuck is wegs

What the fuck is that fist? Even their animations are broken.

I only play pirate-able games

>people ""pay"" money for this

Stop shilling your shitty wegs

Attached: Illustration2.png (1920x1080, 320.92K)

But seriously why are wegs so obsessed with fucking their mothers

I been playing A House in the Rift. Pretty good, but Cait is SO annoying with her "Umm" "Uhh" nervousness. At 1st it was cute, but it got annoying really quick

Attached: 111837121287.png (1338x1234, 774.01K)

western erotic goblins

>series has a deep and well stabelish lore that is hard to get into for newcomers
Is this the Warhammer 40K of wegs, bros?

>"play"
>WE"G"s
zoz

I played the two before but the girls in this just didn't catch my attention. Will probably play it some time in the future though, is it as grindy as the tropical one?

Recommended me some free/paid but pirate-able ones and I might check them out

It's not THAT hard to get into.

Attached: images (54).jpg (783x391, 21.54K)

>Milf's Control
>Snow Daze

How do you pirate free games

Attached: 1653773370415.jpg (506x491, 37.66K)

The / was to say free and or games that are paid but cracked aka pirate-able

A drawn-out, tiresome exercise in frustration, that's the feeling that best conveys what I feel about this game. A writer's exercise for the developer to try to squeeze water out of a stone with the extremely limited story framework he imposed upon himself. With the main goal being how much you can write without being forced to progress the day, and you can clearly tell this by just how much of the events feel like uninteresting, boring filler. This wouldn't stand out as much if the days progressed once in a while without you knowing which events ended up having consequences and which did not. Because of no day progression, you end up treating all the events as a meaningless waste of time with no build up. Some of them may be more interesting than others, depending on which girl you prefer, but none of them shine one above the other. All enthusiasm while playing gets sucked out by the most contrived nonsense imaginable occurring during events, or by the MC selectively being a complete retard, preventing and prolonging you from reaching their conclusion. And he really is written to act as one when it suits the writer, there's just no way around it. Sooner or later you will really begin to foster massive animosity towards him, because he will selectively remember events, actions, and consequences each reset. The MC will see similar outcomes and reactions from characters based on his or someone else's actions and act completely surprised. When not only has he seen them numerous times before, but by that point he knows those characters so well he should be able to easily predict and expect them. And that's exactly what I mean when I say he has selective memory, throughout his entire time in this loop that he finds himself he does almost zero amount of growth.
1/2

Being a DIK

. He's still stupid, naive, cowardly, emotionally slow, horny fucking dumbass that cums after two strokes, he's almost the same as he was the day before. It's like the events that you as a player play out, don't carry over to him in other events, the MC sees a pair of boobs, his brain melts, and he doesn't know any better. The game also has this red button that turns some characters naked during a scene, which just comes off as cheap and prevents any sincerity or emotional impact occurring during them. But again, all of this is passable as long as you understand that this is the writer's test to pain a mile with a teaspoon worth of paint. The character writing itself is good, all the characters have quite well-defined personalities, with some depth, and the events that they take part in are great. But that feeling wears off quickly as the gauntlet you have to navigate to progress them leaves you exhausted, and by the time you reach your reward, you just want it to be over with. There's some pretty good comedy moments sprinkled in here and there that had me laughing, but they are so sparse in-between long-winded boring events, that they don't make up for the wait. Models, animations, posing, lighting, everything is passable, nothing that stands out, except the MC having a bazooka in-between his legs but cumin as much as a fucking sea plankton, I guess the developer was lazy with photoshop or something. Due to the developer's constant stalling, feet dragging and hesitating in an attempt to squeeze out that perfect final drop of plot twist, so he can finally pull the trigger and move the day forward. The game leaves you feeling quite lacklustre with all of these could be scenarios happening, and makes them feel more like a chore than anything.
2/2

I don't think there's any that's not pirate accessible. It's not like these games come with any sort of protection software or something, just make a throwaway email and a profile at f95.