"If you want to see your precious games ever again, you will install my store"

>"If you want to see your precious games ever again, you will install my store"
How is this legal?

Attached: 20-tim-sweeney-390.jpg (390x390, 122.56K)

I'll pirate instead. :)

You just don't understand what Tim is trying to do which is free us PC gamers of the steam monopoly.

Attached: 1657113251106.png (784x1145, 823.57K)

>steam monopoly
ding dong ching chong

Attached: 1620846370622.jpg (1167x799, 134.89K)

What am I looking at here chief
based

That girl reminds me of Kobeni.
You can still download Fall Guys and Rocket League from Steam if you bought them on Steam.
>Literally wrote contracts that prevent developers from passing their saving onto consumers
>This is not anti-consumer according to Steamies

When you're a nihilist everything is free and every girl is legal (regardless of their actual age).

Just don't get caught.

Attached: 1656970258908.jpg (697x761, 38.44K)

Why would I uninstall it? He gives me free games every week.

Attached: shrugging.png (600x400, 186.6K)

>girl
It's a chubby dude in disguise.

>What am I looking at here chief
Internal document from Epic that leaked during the Apple trial. Epic literally pays shills to say Steam is a monopoly.

Attached: file.png (830x460, 452.66K)

>Epic literally pays shills to say Steam is a monopoly.
based

uhhh because ummm.... china will know what free games you play?!?!? hello????? what the fuck will you do knowing some random chinese guy saw that you played enter the gungeon!!!!!!???!

Lying is not based, dear child.

Not that user but my payment info isn't on there and I used a burner e mail address and a fake name. Cope

How the fuck Epic Games is allowed give so much free games?

Every single franchise that sold out to Epic has lost all momentum and hype with it.
It's shortsighted gains and long term damage, all sponsored by China. I can't think of anything more American.

Attached: derp.jpg (400x438, 49.99K)

They bought the licenses for pennies. The financial report shown to the court said that they spent like $20 million in total for all the games they gave for free up until that point.
Fall Guys and Rocket League had their biggest period after Epic bought them out.

Go back into your kennel.

Attached: tim_sweeney.jpg (724x542, 26.31K)

/our creepy wanker/

Attached: Tim.jpg (551x735, 56.92K)

Rocket League has declined to the point where it has less players today than before it went F2P. The same thing will happen to Fall Guys.

>What am I looking at here chief
Epic Shill Starter Pack.

Attached: epicshills.png (2000x2000, 1.97M)