PC Gamers will spend over $1000 on a graphic card just to play THIS???

PC Gamers will spend over $1000 on a graphic card just to play THIS???

Attached: flowers le volume sur printemps.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

Yes. Speaking of which, it's about the time to upgrade since GPU prices are dropping at the moment.

Attached: 1574883686806.jpg (800x836, 131.88K)

Attached: Ray Tracing: ON.jpg (960x544, 62.42K)

>$1000 for that trash
Real men spend $2600 to play this.

Attached: worms but better.gif (640x400, 58.1K)

Flowers is shit. At least play good VNs like Muramasa instead.

if it isn't age gap yuri i'm not interested

Unironically why do people play VNs instead of reading manga/LN? Most of the time it's just a static background and static avatars of the person talking.

Is that worms 0.01 alfa?

if it isnt yuri ntr im not interested

1. Many VNs have music, sound effects and voice acting, which are not possible in manga/LN. This can be useful in any kind of story, but I find it most jarring when manga or LN have themes of music, singing, idols, etc. since you can't hear them.
2. VNs often have dialogue choices that affect how the story will play out, leading to multiple routes. A very obvious example is the harem genre; in a manga or LN the story pulls a boring will-they-won't-they for years on end as the mangaka milks his manga, possibly ending it with an ambiguous ending where the protagonist picks no girl or picks a one not all readers like; in a VN every girls can have a route and the romance progression will develop faster.
3. Not all stories have self-insert characters but in a VN, the self-insert characters can actually be (You), while in a manga the self-insert is just a generic characters who's meant to be easy to self-insert into but still has an unique personality.
4. Alternatively, the writer chose to make a VN instead of putting his story in another format, and potential readers just want to read his story regardless of medium, so they play the VN.

Yes
Also spend another 1000 on a based monitor and TV to enjoy yurikino in 4K

Attached: 1655109325338.png (850x478, 599.84K)

Will I like this game if I like YagaKimi and Marimite but dislike Citrus and Sakura Trick

I enjoy all 3

Flower is a little bit slow so it's not a trainwreck like Citrus and it's not a sex fest like Sakura

Better than worms really?
What game?

Do the girls have internal monologue about their emotions? Is there a lot of angst?

Wait. Toko is gay now?

Because they're completely different titles for completely different crowd. Take a look at romance genre for example. In anime and manga the romance is being dragged out forever and the culmination is rarely anything beyond confession/kiss. Meanwhile in a VN it's taken for granted that the player will end up in the bed with a girl. Main characters are also often different. In anime/manga theyre often wimpy faggots who do nothing and are always unsure but in VNs they have their shit together.

>mfw there are people on Any Forums who don't instantly recognize Liero

Attached: 1592062100757.jpg (1024x600, 152.47K)

>zoomers don't know liero
you need a friend to make it fun though

>/u/tards
>playing in a non shitty laptop.
retard

I probably have like 200+ hours into liero.

>laptop
Fagg/y/