Rpg use gold as currency

>rpg use gold as currency

Attached: aa2d3391-5042-4259-b98e-6090c9ae284f.jpg (1900x1283, 498.53K)

You'd prefer they use some arbitrarily-named autistic garbage like gil, fol or fucking ZENNY instead?

go back

its a rpg , they could use shit for all i care its not supposed to be realistic retard

>€¥£$

Attached: 66f-1.jpg (680x763, 33.41K)

>RPG uses talons, jewels, gold, and credits as currencies
>you have to visit an exchange to get the local currency when you change regions.

>a rpg
mutt education at its finest

>Sci-fi game uses credits/units as currency

Attached: C40CA64D-0FC8-4F19-92D8-5016D3B352D8.png (600x450, 142.58K)

>game using a hard currency
Hello. Is this the based department?

Attached: 1611870071626.jpg (1122x900, 111.88K)

Sounds like one of the most anti-fun mechanics ever conceived unless is a 4X game or something

>game use Indonesian Rupee as currency

In the game it just serves to deflate the player's wealth by halving it when they progress to the next area
Until you get to the zone that uses Credits when you have Gold and you're suddenly super rich

esl here what are you supposed to say ? an rpg ?

I would love if a game actually had this mechanic.
>enter new area
>low on supplies, enter a store
>owner says he won't take your currency unless you pay extra, also warns you others will likely not accept your currency at all
>now you're forced to either pay out the ass for the supplies to get to a major settlement... or not pay and brave the wilderness with limited supplies

Attached: 1618222118672.jpg (960x960, 213.11K)

>gambling minigame makes you convert currency into specialized funbux variant
>optional: funbux cannot be converted back, only redeemed for shitty prizes

I'm not your English teacher, eurocuck, but yes, it would be "an" since "RPG" leads with the pronunciation of a vowel (arr-pee-gee, ARR, see how it begins with A?). Now, if it was "role-playing game," you would instead use "a" since it's a more consonant-based pronunciation. There's a more technical way to describe this but you're a self-admitted ESL and honestly, I've wasted enough of my talent and time on you as is, lol. Lmao even.

Not the guy you asked but EFL here and I'm fairly certain that pronunciation trumps writing.
>an rpg
>a role-playing game

I mentioned the system and those specific currencies because that's how it is in Secret of Evermore

Right, not that it makes mechanical difference of note, it would be kinda cool if a setting used shells, beads, textiles, or other historically widely used forms of money instead.

>enter Sweden
>you must now exchange your gold for fucking tally sticks

>an
>when you only use An when the next word start with "a"
seems you are also a ESL

in the game Spiral Knights its the opposite - you can find Slime Coins from slime enemies which their only use is to be used at a gambling minigame to possibly get the main currency of the game

>consonant-based pronunciation
esl nigger

Attached: 1650664167091.jpg (792x560, 79.45K)

eat shit, gaylords—I admitted there was probably a more "correct" way to describe the phenomenon but I dumbed it down in a way that even you midwits would have no choice but to understand.

And I'm actually American and was blessed enough to have English as a primary; I only called that guy a mutt earlier because it was ironic and funny. Go back, both of you. (to plebbit but also your country of origin, thx)

fat

both thanks and yikes i guess

Attached: 1607691770050.png (1080x1016, 1015.89K)

>jose gonzalez is unironically trying to teach english
good lord

Attached: the great pretender.jpg (349x642, 69.87K)